Companion's Handle: Aquamermaid
Date of Visit: 4/18/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?106994-Aquamermaid
City, State: Odessa, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Earlier Than Expected
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Breast Play, FIA, DATY, MCFS, GREEK, TOYS, GREEK w/DP-VIBRATOR, TUMA w/HJ, BBBJ, TONGUE JACKINNG MY BALLS TILL CIM?COF
Scheduled Length of Visit: TILL WE FINISHED
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: LATE 40's
Hair Color and Length: Dyed Blue
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 5'4" maybe with a stacked little body. MM's and a tight little ass and sweet little pussy of which both took a pounding
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had been in touch w/Aquamermaid for about a week after missing her in SA. Kept in touch and made contact upon arrival in Odessa. She had said she would be tied up until later in the evening but actually texted and said she was on her way before 5. We decided we'd meet up at my room and go have drinks and dinner. After about an hr or so of eating, drinks and talking we went back to my room and she dipped off to change. Who she came out I knew it was on!! she was dressed in a crotchless body suit type deal and it was a hot little piece. Got her on the bed and as stated in a previous review it all kind went blurry.....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.