I'm very new to the hobby and made a very big mistake. I had 2 sessions with Janell Sauv69 (Janell Sauvage) and I had a wonderful time. January 22 I messaged her to schedule another appointment for February 19. She asked if I would be willing to pay in advance since her son's birthday was the next week. Since I had had two great sessions before, I figured it was safe to go ahead and pay her. (Like an idiot) February 19 rolls around and we're in the middle of a snow storm so we have to reschedule. She emailed me a few days later to reschedule and I responded immediately. She didn't respond for over a week. She finally messages me that she was dealing with some personal issues and wouldn't be seeing clients until April. She did offer a refund, but (like an idiot) I went ahead and scheduled for April 9. I messaged her on Monday to confirm our plans and she confirmed. Friday rolls around and she completely ghosts me. She won't respond to any messages and she has taken down her profile on Tryst as well as her personal website. Perhaps she's retiring from the hobby, but either way she stole $900 from me. If you're in the tyler area beware of her

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39956-JanellSauv69 - link added - ck1942