Total Paid: $80
    Upselling or tipping issues?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short and black
    Race:Latina
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Could not smell on her or in the room
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider's Face and Body: 5’, A/B cup, rule of 100, very nice butt and hour glass
    Provider's Attitude: Friendly and accommodating
    Comments: Alicia gave a great all over rub before moving into a satisfying and long lasting L1. She gave me the option of one or two rounds. Alicia has not gotten on this board yet, so she has no ad. Same girl from ASPD. See Locker Room for more.

I would recommend her.

Alicia has a great attitude and, in my experience, has always been a fun time. She is attractive and seems to take good care of herself. The Locker Room supplement to the review is accurate. While this is more of a body rub than solid LMT, Alicia is worth cultivating as a regular. The time spent should pay rewards.

Alicia

Damn Torito you have been a busy man! Keep em coming

Hardhat644

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 6 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Date: 3/6/09
    Provider: Alicia
    Phone or Pager: 972-841-1818
    Email Address:
    City: Addison?
    Area: Near Dallas North Tollway and Trinity Mills
    Appointment Type: incall
    Provider Category: Undependent
    Activities: Massage (all over rub) and L1
    Session Length: 1 hour
    Fee: $80, not 180
    Total Paid: $80
    Upselling or tipping issues?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short and black
    Race:Latina
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Could not smell on her or in the room
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider&#39;s Face and Body: 5’, A/B cup, rule of 100, very nice butt and hour glass
    Provider&#39;s Attitude: Friendly and accommodating
    Comments: Alicia gave a great all over rub before moving into a satisfying and long lasting L1. She gave me the option of one or two rounds. Alicia has not gotten on this board yet, so she has no ad. Same girl from ASPD. See Locker Room for more.

I would recommend her.[/b]
    Torito I totally agree with your recommendation of Alicia. She is a very acommodating sensual women that focuses on giving you her undivided attention. She always asks if you are a 2 shot man and what kind of rythm you like and customises your session to your needs. Her place although small is very clean and she takes very good care of herself.

Is the $80 hourly rate a special she is running ? Her Internet Escapes ad is vague, says 100-150.

I&#39;ll chime in and agree with all the positive comments. Alicia is a delightful lady, and also a licensed RMT. If a deeper massage is what you desire, simply ask and she&#39;ll be happy to oblige.

Pretty woman, great skills, pleasant personality, clean incall..NO DRAMA WHATSOEVER....all in all every time with her is great!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Top Dog @ Mar 12 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is the $80 hourly rate a special she is running ? Her Internet Escapes ad is vague, says 100-150.[/b]
    Her ASPD ads were for $80 L1 or $100 L2. Those are the rates I have given her and she has not questioned it.

Torito