Thread: Anyone know the rules on oh2 for pimps posting under a provider's handle?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS

Anyone know the rules on oh2 for pimps posting under a provider's handle?

I recently read a post by a known pimp, in this forum, using a real provider's handle (the contents of which were both false and scurrilous.) can anyone fill me in on whether that's kosher under oh2 rules, or not? if it's not, what are the penalties, and the standards of proof that apply in such cases? thanks, ahead of time..

btw, if it's permitted for pimps to post under actual provider handles, i won't be calling out the fuckery, just stating that such fuckery exists. otherwise, not so much..

i'm pretty sure this practice is disallowed on both sites, but i'm not positive-hence the thread. any relevant thoughts of the non-scurrilous kind on this matter?

btw, how's AvoidAStalker as a hobbyist's handle? ya, that's kinda what i was thinking too. right up there with #SwordSwallower and #urfaveho as #greathobbyistmandles. this mandle pimp sometimes even writes fake reviews of "team members," although i have no idea why she would find that necessary. (yes, i can post the links upon request.) her gals are legit, imo..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 12-12-2018 at 03:52 AM.