Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know the rules on oh2 for pimps posting under a provider's handle?

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS

Anyone know the rules on oh2 for pimps posting under a provider's handle?

I recently read a post by a known pimp, in this forum, using a real provider's handle (the contents of which were both false and scurrilous.) can anyone fill me in on whether that's kosher under oh2 rules, or not? if it's not, what are the penalties, and the standards of proof that apply in such cases? thanks, ahead of time..

btw, if it's permitted for pimps to post under actual provider handles, i won't be calling out the fuckery, just stating that such fuckery exists. otherwise, not so much..

i'm pretty sure this practice is disallowed on both sites, but i'm not positive-hence the thread. any relevant thoughts of the non-scurrilous kind on this matter?

btw, how's AvoidAStalker as a hobbyist's handle? ya, that's kinda what i was thinking too. right up there with #SwordSwallower and #urfaveho as #greathobbyistmandles. this mandle pimp sometimes even writes fake reviews of "team members," although i have no idea why she would find that necessary. (yes, i can post the links upon request.) her gals are legit, imo..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 12-12-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I will be waiting to see management’s response to this. I know what it should be but...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Chances are its not supposed to happen but unless you can show phisical evidence not much they can do..

You know they cannot discriminate against a ad just because its suspected. They have to actually prove if they did it on heresay everyone whose ever had a girl on girl drama would probably end up banned

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    I recently read a post by a known pimp, in this forum, using a real provider's handle (the contents of which were both false and scurrilous.) can anyone fill me in on whether that's kosher under oh2 rules, or not? if it's not, what are the penalties, and the standards of proof that apply in such cases? thanks, ahead of time..

btw, if it's permitted for pimps to post under actual provider handles, i won't be calling out the fuckery, just stating that such fuckery exists. otherwise, not so much..

i'm pretty sure this practice is disallowed on both sites, but i'm not positive-hence the thread. any relevant thoughts of the non-scurrilous kind on this matter?

btw, how's AvoidAStalker as a hobbyist's handle? ya, that's kinda what i was thinking too. right up there with #SwordSwallower and #urfaveho as #greathobbyistmandles. this mandle pimp sometimes even writes fake reviews of "team members," although i have no idea why she would find that necessary. (yes, i can post the links upon request.) her gals are legit, imo..
    I think I know the post you speak of lol. Definitely a pimp posting under users handle

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Why don't you copy and paste this post in here?
    How do you know a pimp is behind it?
    And why are so sure the content of the post are false?
    Did the pimp mention your name?

^^i will wait for management to weigh in before i copy and paste the post in question. if the conduct in question is permitted, then the point is moot, isn't it.

^^i will wait for management to weigh in before i copy and paste the post in question. if the conduct in question is permitted, then the point is moot, isn't it.
    That's not what I asked
    Why don't you tell us what the truth is since you are insinuating the pimp is spreading misinformation?

Good idea.. Maybe hit up gfe or fancy directly. Go to this post and hit the triangle button and state your claim

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well when a new provider from a Spanish speaking country posts an ad in perfect English that's a pretty good sign. Translators usually will translate something that makes it obvious it was originally written in another language.

Quote Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
    Well when a new provider from a Spanish speaking country posts an ad in perfect English that's a pretty good sign. Translators usually will translate something that makes it obvious it was originally written in another language.
    Are you sure she doesnt speak or at least read and write fluent english?? Sometimes girls play "that role" similar to the strippers " dumb blonde" routine.. Im just saying id be careful just making accusations... Now if theres 5 diffrent ladies where their ads wording and the pics are damn near identical ( poses backdrop) maybe just be careful

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    NOBODY should be posting under anybody else's handle but his/her own, nor should have access to an account password that wasn't issued directly to him/her in the first place. However, short of being in the room actually watching someone type, spy-cam surveillance, or getting a person to admit doing so, how do you incontrovertibly PROVE who is behind a screen? Modern technology and ISP masking programs make tracing more and more difficult.

EXCEPTION being Verified Agencies/Groups (with restrictions and clearly understood that several ladies work under one banner), but I take it the OP isn't talking about that sort of situation?

If the OP has definitive evidence, however, what motivation is there for creating a Coed thread and not contacting management, aka ck1942, directly? Quoting something publicly one THINKS wasn't posted by the member his/herself seems unnecessarily spurious if it cannot be substantiated with concrete facts, and could affect another member's reputation negatively and start the rumor mill rolling. That doesn't seem right to me.

And by the way, technically I'm staff, not management, so I will defer this higher up the food chain for further comment. Stay tuned to this channel.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-12-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There's an exception to every rule. But very few girls that come here from other countries especially Spanish speaking ones will speak English perfectly. Speaking well and writing perfectly are totally different. The most common one is when a provider says she is from Columbia not Colombia.

Of course with any public forum you could make a statement such as "the sun rises in the East" and there would be several people that would disagree.

thank you Fancy. i have incontrovertible evidence that the offending post was posted by a pimp, not the provider. i will be forwarding that evidence along with the rtm of the post in question.

So you are the rapist/stalker/condom breaker she was talking about?
    You need to worry about clearing your name instead of running to the mods,hoping she gets banned

You have basically exposed yourself by starting this thread
    Good job

^^sir, i will be rtming your post as well. hopefully you and the pimp will both get banned, and the gals will be set free..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 12-12-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast