Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Just a Thought Why is the hobby world allowing Pregeo girls to Hobby?? Curious

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    I would never get rid of you...

The deli meat issue is listeria - you just have to nuke it a bit to be sure, but it is rare. Toxoplasmosis from cat feces is even rarer. Sushi, like many raw foods may have parasites. All are rare issues but doctors tell women not to do them WAY MORE than telling them not to have sex (especially protected sex) while pregnant.
    You're absolutely right. I was obviously thinking like a guy not a pregnant female for whom the consequences of those issues(development, health and survival of the fetus) are more severe than someone with an otherwise healthy immune system.

Verified Companion Companion allofamber's Avatar
    It's a fetish...men do like pregnant women...they find the growing belly attractive..and the kitty katt is extra juicy from what I've heard. The decision to continue working is completely up to the lady, but she does need to be more cautious on who she visits with during that time. I know a provider that worked throughout her pregnancy and she said she went from making $5000 a month to around $8000 a month...so it is lucrative....there's definitely a market for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4