Thread: AsianJade: Asian Jade...perhaps a bit jaded?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AsianJade: Asian Jade...perhaps a bit jaded?

Companion's Handle: AsianJade
    Date of Visit: Nov 17, 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM; text after screened
    Phone Number: NA
    Email Address: PM and text only
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-the-Arboretum!
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: chat, lfk, bbbj...
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $250 (see rest of story...)
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: brown shoulder length
    Smoking Status: not tobacco
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian-caucasian
    Companion Description: very petite, gorgeous face and body, educated and traveled, witty banter
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? did not meet expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? with reservations

Public comments:
    Yes, it's true - AsianJade is absolutely gorgeous, cute, sexy, perfect body and face - and very fun to chat with, witty banter and all. Unfortunately, however, this was not a great visit for me - and this is a difficult review to write, because - although I like her - it was not a good visit. More on that in ROS...

In any case, contacted her and scheduled through OH2 - I had already seen her colleague NatalieAvery (who is fantastic) so scheduling was easy. Turned out I happened to be in the area when she texted, so we set up an appointment for about 20 minutes later. Arrived at the incall, and a petite asian-Italian dream opened the door...wow this was looking good.

I presented the donation and we sat on the porch for refreshments for a few minutes, lovely time.

We then moved inside to continue, I took a quick shower, and we moved to the bed...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for sharing your experience even though it did not meet your expectations. It helps others make an informed decision about how they spend their hobby resources.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review and heads up. Unfortunately when these ladies come on board and get busy they decide to continue to raise prices which is not good news for the hobbyist or for the hobby.

This would have been a clear NO for me.

Enjoy and hobby responsibly

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Another greedy wh0. R3.

She initially offered a good deal via text then raised her rates as time went on so I never saw her.

That's s classic overcharge then get you out the door so she can get the next walking ATM's, client, money.

That's s lot of money where I would expect the full hour and top notch services. What a fail.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks again for the info everyone
    Last edited by element123; 12-17-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Damn. I hope others review her so we can see if this is a new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by element123 View Post
    Thanks again for the info everyone
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    anybody met her recently? Is she still active?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just saw her last week and she’s was as good as ever (disclaimer that I have seen her five times previously and we really clicked the first time we met). I had to kick myself out of there because I was going to be late for a work appointment but she was in no rush to have me leave. As the poster said, YMMV.