Thread: Great Quickie with Sophie!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Great Quickie with Sophie!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Femme Fatale, Sophie
    Date of Visit: 12/4/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
    Phone Number: 337-570-3645
    Email Address: dont know
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%2365039%3B%26
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Shower,Groping, CBJ,LFK, Missionary
    Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s?
    Hair Color and Length: Long Black wavy
    Smoking Status: Dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: LATINA
    Companion Description: Thick Latina, DD breasts, Huge ass and Legs, Bald Kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    This is my First Review here on this site so please bear with me as im trying to learn how to use this review forum. Been on eccie for some time but finally decided to post on here.

I do have a private life so doing some hobbying is quiet a challenge for me. Been more of a lurker til recently.

Anyways I had been following LUNAS posts for some time now. I had met her in the past and always had good sessions with her ladies. I saw Sophie's pics and decided to give it a shot and get screened. She pmed me back and forth until she asked for final verification by text. Got the green light and set up the appointment.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

OVERALL, A great session. Never had a bad session at lunas. NOW she may now be for everyone. She is a THICK girl but in a good way. LOTS of great curves!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just curious...but how do you receive credit for a review? What criteria is needed?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Like anything, you can do some homework and answer your own question.

That said, there's a mod on this site who's handle is ck1942. Send him a PM and ask him anything. He'll let you know the answer to just about any question... including "how do you get verified". This would be good question for you to ask since you are not verified and you basically posted a review in "public" for all eyes to see....

Assuming you are accustom to sites like Eccie, you would realize that some things are best kept in "private"...

A'Man

Big Gal

I saw Sophie a few weeks ago and she put on some lbs. She said she put on 40-60 lbs. She is cute and a good provider but she is just too big imo.