Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Dinner, Convo, Passionate Kissing, DATY, BBBJ, 69, MPCFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
Donation: $400
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30
Hair Color and Length: Brown, straight, to shoulder
Smoking Status: N/S
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Thai)
Companion Description: 5 ft tal, 100 lbs, petite, very nice body, c cup man mades, very nice sexy ass, smooth skin with a couple of small non-distracting tattoos
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes, she always exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, absolutely

Public comments:
I had a long day at work and was hungry and tired. I had been texting Angie about setting up something for the weekend when she mentioned she was having a slow day and nothing planned for the evening. I jumped at the opportunity to set something up. I asked her if she had dinner yet. She said no. I said good, order something for both of us at at a nearby thai restaurant. I'll pick you up, we'll eat dinner, then go back to your place. About 20-30 minutes later I was at her place (hotel near airport). She was dressed in very nice casual attire, she's always beautiful to me and looks stunning even in casual attire. Gave me a nice welcome kiss and then we headed over to the restaurant. We had a nice dinner together, and she ordered some absolutely delicious dishes. We had a nice dinner conversation. I've known her for about 2 years now and have been a regular of hers. She gives me the GFE experience always and this date was no exception. After we finished, I paid the bill and we headed back to her place. We both freshened up with a quick shower, then the fun and games began.

You can read the hidden comments for all the intimate details, but all I will add her is that she's one of the top providers here and the top asian provider here. If you want a quick emotionless wham bam, go to an AMP. If you want the real deal, see Angie. She is total GFE, but the key is you need to make that connection with her. Treat her nice, get to know her, take an interest in her, and she will open up to you like very few will. She's a special gal and we're lucky to have her. As I always joke with her, if I was 30 years younger, I'd marry her and keep her to myself.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.