Thread: Cannes FR

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Cannes FR

Managed to get a spot in the Marina at Le Vieux Port, there must be 1000 boats in this marina, well at least 500. The 2 Spanish beauties I have accompanying me wanted to see Cannes. I have visited Cannes before a couple times and managed to get 2 rooms at Hotel le Fouquet. I had taken the owner Monique to dinner several months back and she remembers me so when I called she was enthusiastic about me and my guests. The Hotel is a small private Boutique Hotel not far from the water. My 2 lovelies and I are in 1 room and my Captain and his wife in another. The rooms are very nice, super clean and were decorated by Monique and are very beautiful and comfortable. I highly recommend but she only has 10 rooms so it is not easy to get in.

Sailing into Cannes is an exercise in humility for this old salt. The marina is like many, with hundreds of slips for boats up to about 55'. They directed us to a pier with some super motor yachts - I mean 200+++' multi million dollar beauties, we are in between 2 such beauties and you can't see my measly 125' sailing yacht except for the 53 meter tall mast. The people seem nice though and I have by far the cutest and sexiest girls so far. They get lots of looks in their micro bikinis, they both were wearing just the bottoms while we were getting the lines to the dock and the attendants (2 - 20 YO boys) had their eyes bugged out and their mouths open . My Captain said he was afraid one might fall in. The pier has full services, electricity,water,sewer, maintenance, trash pick up, hull cleaning (I was quoted 125 Euros) great security in fact at 1 point they were not letting me on the pier-LOL

Well there are way too many great cafes and bars for us to eat at but the food is great (and expensive) The girls are happy and they are making sure I stay happy. To that end I will close.

you Mongers take care.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-02-2018 at 01:13 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    The world is your oyster. Now France. What is next ?
    Enjoy your holiday, I go on monthly holiday tomorrow. Too many conventions in Frankfurt DE in March, airfares and hotels all gauging; might have to go to Berlin that month, haven't been in 3 years to Berlin and FKK Artemis will cost me 20 % more but fuck it. We only live once !

Enjoy your mongering over there of the highest of caliber, I'd say I am the opposite side of the spectrum but it is my 50th birthday so sparing no expense. I will fuck the most beautiful girls this trip and a few other ones working in other clubs/venues. I might catch the home team Germans off guard ( they will get over it, we're all friends there) and buy the whole floor from under their noses when they least suspect it in the middle of their lunch break when they are limited on time and take 5-10 to the room, at 40e each who gives a flying fuck. $300-$600 for 5-10 girls on you at the same time is well.

nothing..

I will make sure to e-mail you some pictures ( and some I will omit ) The Chicken Ranch ( $600) and The Moonlight Bunny Ranch ( $800) are still my priciest romps yet; some lucky girl is going to score or maybe 2 together will share. Have to keep my Queens happy

Happy travels, this site bans foreign IPs so have a good week!!
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 12-03-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks KC
    I am taking it easy and although I have 2 girls with me my stamina is low so only doing 1 at a time! LOL I hope you don't ban me for being so old.
    Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY and remember "Don't hurt yourself!" and refrain from the N word while in Berlin. LMMFAO

On our way to our next stop in Greece (Yes the Country LOL). Departed Cannes for a 30+ minute motor and set anchor next to St Marguerite Island just a few miles southeast of Cannes. Had very nice dinner for my guests and the whole crew. First time in a while that I took them all to dinner. The Restaurant is famous among cruisers for it's service and great quality food, called Le Guerite which I think means Guest but who knows. Anyway wonderful food too much wine and a fun ride on my tinder back to the yacht about 500 yards out. One of the deck hands at the helm and way too much wine....he drove right past the yacht, said he didn't recognize it and it was the only one out there. LMAO. I asked one of my stewards (a 30 YO Lady) if she would drive and she took over and maneuvered us expertly right into position to board via the swim platform which we left down, she may have inherited the job permanently, I do give small bonuses for extra jobs so the crew is eager to volunteer. My deck hand didn't mind he was taking a nap. The Captain and I loaded him back aboard and into his bunk. I do enjoy having personal time with my people, we eat together on board and it isn't unusual for 4 bottles of wine to be emptied so there are some very lively stories being told, some which are mine even. O BTW I only had 2 glasses of wine which is my self imposed limit.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-03-2018 at 06:07 PM.

YEP my buddy Ted just called me out on the distance from the harbour to the Island, well Ted old buddy...
    I admit I don't know how far it was because I was below deck getting my boys emptied thoroughly,erotically and completely by a Spanish beauty with her very talented lips the upper ones. These girls seem to be having a contest to see who can get the most Jizz, I pray it windes up in a tie.

OK TED I'm not a great Mariner not a great anything for that matter,. just a regular guy getting fucked senseless every few hours LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
    Thanks KC
    I am taking it easy and although I have 2 girls with me my stamina is low so only doing 1 at a time! LOL I hope you don't ban me for being so old.
    Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY and remember "Don't hurt yourself!"
    Thanks and one is never to old! It still works. Not sure how happy one is to turn 50 but I hope to hit for the cycle. Start with an independent girl at her flat, than a club and have 5 or more sucking and bouncing up and down it for 30 minutes taking turns, than my expensive beauty Queen who rivals your girls followed by my favorite girl in the Red Light District about 2-3 AM. My Queen will cost me double all the others combined. Such is life.

O BTW I only had 2 glasses of wine which is my self imposed limit.
    So how much was the bottle? Speaking of wine a girl messaged me the other day she was broke and sleeping in the Frankfurt train station ( this lie is very common, tons of guys get this one) to send her 150 Euros ( request ignored) and an hour later her social media ( and she knows I am on hers) showed she was in Paris drinking wine and not cheap wine, her ' John' paid at lease 250 Euro for that bottle as it retails at 160 Euros or so! They cry poverty all the time so I never send money or they will ask for more. They just get gifts on their birthdays and X-mas.

She along with 7 others will have to settle for perfume from Victoria Secret ( buy one get one free now, $55 bottles only $27.50) for their X-Mas gifts but I am willing to bet my $250 perfume bill was less than your bottle of wine!!

Enjoy your trip, catch you in Barcelona ( one of these days).

Yea NO! I said a long time ago, I had to live very frugally for almost all of my life and I am not buying 250 Euro wine. Now dinner for 9 was 519. E plus tip the wine was 26 E x 2 and 32 E x 3 118 E -paid separately with tip, and tasted great with the food. Recommended by the waitress along with extra special service she made a 25% tip and was well worth it. All in all less than 800 E. Finally my pallet is not sophisticated enough to tell the difference from the high dollar stuff-one on my best ever selections was at a nice place in Houston with a 6 page wine list. Everyone at the table said it was great-they complimented me highly on making such a great selection, little did they know I was flipping a coin.

Now I know you've heard me say many times that the price of pussy has little to do with performance (of course that's just my opinion) so I hope your tryst is a Fantastic one! Sounds like you are hitting for the cycle by starting with a home run. Sometimes I worry about you and the possibility that you might wear all the skin off your member in one of your all night trystfests. Not a word but when referring to KC it should be in fact I am coining the word in honor of the pro monger* KosherCowboy-Ride EM Cowboy! .

Signed
    Mr Euro

* The rest of us in Europe and all in the States are pikers when compared with the PRO KC but I'll deny I said that.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.

OK Guys the N word I was referring to earlier is in reference to the political party in Germany started by a guy named Adolf in the 1930"s.

Just ask KC what happens in Germany if you say or print that word. He Knows what happens. - see even the pro can make a mistake. (of course he probably fucked one of the Airport Police women)
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-03-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Now I know you've heard me say many times that the price of pussy has little to do with performance (of course that's just my opinion) so I hope your tryst is a Fantastic one! Sounds like you are hitting for the cycle by starting with a home run. Sometimes I worry about you and the possibility that you might wear all the skin off your member in one of your all night trystfests. Not a word but when referring to KC it should be in fact I am coining the word in honor of the pro monger* KosherCowboy-Ride EM Cowboy! .

Signed
    Mr Euro

* The rest of us in Europe and all in the States are pikers when compared with the PRO KC but I'll deny I said that.
    I believe the price of pussy has little to do with performance as well. Hasn't changed since I started at the ripe young age of 20. Now I am officially old, I even got my first invite in the mail ironically today to join AARP. Actually if I hit for the cycle the first one up is a 23 year old Romanian ( very cute, 100430) who has been plowed thru several thousands of times a year by the Germans and maybe a tiny handful of tourists referred to her ( I get along with the Germans now). Not quite your type nor a home run. At best a cheap looper over the 2nd baseman's head. No worries about the skin, condoms will save it. German law is strict with condom usage.

I am not so sure I am a pro I am just able to go enjoy the best so why not. 9.5 more years and I can move for good! Germany is a mongers paradise and dream nothing can come close to. I am just another john over there, a ' fly in' among tens of thousands of others who fly in for the same and add to the 1.2 million paid prostitution acts per day in Germany! Some of these guys put me to shame. It is indeed the major leagues of mongering over there and after three years I am just cracking the surface and I had no clue how much there is over there beyond what I already know. No more shooting fish in barrels anymore like here as you know, the playing field over there is elevated like no other.

I actually don't why I even have this name anymore but its well used 18 plus years so not changing now. I am not religious at all in fact this past Yom Kippur ( including Kol Nidre) I was in DE at my favorite brothel. I can't believe out of the past 400 days I have spent 60 days in that place! Not counting entry fees that means being conservative I have spent 12,000+ Euros in one brothel in just over a year.

As to ' Cowboy' I can't stand living in this heat, I have never rode a horse and I absolutely detest guns.

Did I say anything about riding Horses?/ NO Cows! Now you would not want them to hear you call them cows and I would NEVER do that. LMAO

I see we have 1 big difference and it's nothing big to me but I love shooting ---guns ----Too!