Thread: Cannes FR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Cannes FR

Managed to get a spot in the Marina at Le Vieux Port, there must be 1000 boats in this marina, well at least 500. The 2 Spanish beauties I have accompanying me wanted to see Cannes. I have visited Cannes before a couple times and managed to get 2 rooms at Hotel le Fouquet. I had taken the owner Monique to dinner several months back and she remembers me so when I called she was enthusiastic about me and my guests. The Hotel is a small private Boutique Hotel not far from the water. My 2 lovelies and I are in 1 room and my Captain and his wife in another. The rooms are very nice, super clean and were decorated by Monique and are very beautiful and comfortable. I highly recommend but she only has 10 rooms so it is not easy to get in.

Sailing into Cannes is an exercise in humility for this old salt. The marina is like many, with hundreds of slips for boats up to about 55'. They directed us to a pier with some super motor yachts - I mean 200+++' multi million dollar beauties, we are in between 2 such beauties and you can't see my measly 125' sailing yacht except for the 53 meter tall mast. The people seem nice though and I have by far the cutest and sexiest girls so far. They get lots of looks in their micro bikinis, they both were wearing just the bottoms while we were getting the lines to the dock and the attendants (2 - 20 YO boys) had their eyes bugged out and their mouths open . My Captain said he was afraid one might fall in. The pier has full services, electricity,water,sewer, maintenance, trash pick up, hull cleaning (I was quoted 125 Euros) great security in fact at 1 point they were not letting me on the pier-LOL

Well there are way too many great cafes and bars for us to eat at but the food is great (and expensive) The girls are happy and they are making sure I stay happy. To that end I will close.

you Mongers take care.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 12-02-2018 at 01:13 AM.