Thread: Southern Kandi: Visit from The South of Kandi

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Southern Kandi: Visit from The South of Kandi

Companion's Handle: Southern Kandi
    Date of Visit: 2nd week Nov
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: Posted on her Pro
    Email Address: Quicker text
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?26885-Southern-Kandi
    City, State: San Antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Somewhat,...I didn't mind
    Activities: Hugs, LK, Booby play, FIV, BBJ, CFS, Mish, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr,..way over
    Donation: 1.5
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder blond
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Slim, 5-7,smooth skin, shoulder blond, cute, light pubes, great beauties, great footsies, tight for me
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Super great Time
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So I put an ISO out for an outcall to my casa,..and Kandi PM'd that she was available,.this was about 4:20 AM,...and I said ok,...she says she could be ready at 8AM, and I say OK. well that didn't happen,..She fell asleep, like I did, but she finally text back she could be ready in about and hour, and I was OK with that,...I'm a very patient person,..I wait about 15 minutes and she's at my door,...( BTW,...I understand it took a long while and some of you won't wait that long, but she was on my to do list and I was Good with it) Her looking soooo Sweet,...tallish, Blonde,cute as hell,...we chit chat for a good while,..she's not a clock watcher. She excuses herself to pee, and I get comfotable,..she comes out and notices ,and gets out of all them clothes cause it was cold as shit that day,..Kandi has a Banging great looking body,...doesn't look the age she post. She brought a Toy,..and I showed her one I had, she decide mine was better and started to see how it worked,..I helped a bit and it was ON! She gave a Great Mouthhug and commenced a happy feeling ,... I was playing with her Gorgeous Beauties, when she said "don't wait for me",... "get getting", as she enjoyed playing with The Toy. I suited-up and banged that Tight Twat as her eyes rolled back in her head moaning,..it was a great site,..we turned over in the doggy mode, and banged for a good while, I was in Heaven for a while til I blew ,.. she busted about the same time,..we laid there for a while, chatting, watching TV, not thinking about the Time, I enjoyed our Goodtime together, she cleaned-up and went on her Happy Way.
    Again, I'm very patient and I wanted to see Kandi for a good while,...coming to my place, her not being a clock watcher, and a great time for the Buck,..I'm gonna see her again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review. I have tried and tried with her, to no success. Sounds like I need to keep trying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doggie is a great view.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

me too

I've had a few appointments set and showed at her incall location only for her to stop responding. so with no room number, no meeting. after a couple of frustrating attempts to still meet she blocked my number and dont respond to my text