Thread: Sexxxy Sadie Vexer new to this venue but a top notch pro

Verified Companion

Sexxxy Sadie Vexer new to this venue but a top notch pro

Hello all Mrs.Vexer here looking for a warm welome from all. 30 something yrs old 5”9 blonde blue eyed beauty accepting in cals and willing to take out calls 24/7 200hr 125 hhr. I’m comfortable with most menu items, bareback inside me and greek the only exceptions to my current menu. Incall is down South with easy access. Contact me for appointments and any other questions at 512-309-5052.
    2B6FE6D9-8F75-4A83-8DA0-7266421DB2A8.jpeg
    7ED57E2D-FE4B-4FAF-BD00-5D61E75BDD9E.jpeg
    8EAF92DA-C5B8-4647-8159-579A63FC7294.jpeg

Hi Sadie! Solid pricing! She is fun gents. I saw her last Sunday and posted a review on that other hobbyist site.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I saw her Friday night. She is legit and good to go. Review coming when I get back from Vegas.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE