Thread: Gorgeous Latinas: Arianna *** PICS ***

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Gorgeous Latinas: Arianna *** PICS ***

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gorgeous Latinas, Arianna
    Date of Visit: 4th wk of Nov 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-282-4679
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latin
    Companion Description: Pictures are better than words. All posted in private.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Disclaimer: Everything written or spoken of in this review or post by the author or characters within the writings is a work of fiction and not statements of truth nor testimony, but for entertainment purpose only.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    nice review!!
    met her, had a similar experience with her as yours.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texxx1's Avatar

My experience was....

I called to make an appt and I had the choice between Ariana and Nikki.i asked if I could choose when I got there since I was 15 away. And they said sure. 10 minutes later they said Nikki will be for me. I asked about the line up choice when I got there and they said it’s first come first serve.
    I was polite, respectful but was upset about the disagreement we just had. I get there and the refuse to see me. They wasted my time and money. Go elsewhere to spend your hard cash. They told me it was a bad vibe because I was reasonably upset about them lying to me.. 30 miles near rush out traffic for this. I ask for a lineup because most people have outdated photos or photos amthat are not theirs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the review JTW. I am going in. Between this review and a trusted member’s recommendation. I’m not going to pass this lady up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Texxx You didn't have to post the same story on all reviews.

Sorry you had issues

BTW I've never had a problem with this agency. Always been good to me.
    Last edited by Cougar Mellencamp; 11-30-2018 at 12:27 AM.

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Arianna used to be at Exotic Latinas. I would rate her face just barley a 6, not my cup of tea. Glad you had fun.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! THREATENS COMMUNITY
    This agency is TOP notch and remember partner, lineups not always work. They can't just hold all the girls for you to see them and pick one. If they need to get busy guess what, they will get busy. So give them a break and when it comes to lineup you have to understand.