Thread: Waco -bryan- college station needs a RED HOT ZONE

Verified Companion Companion cumhavesumfun1's Avatar

Exclamation Waco -bryan- college station needs a RED HOT ZONE

This is offered in every other board cant waco area get some love too?
    Where do I send my grievance? Lol

But seriously the guys are able to be specific what they want and women who travel like I do use to let you know hey I dropped in quickly...

Just a suggestion
    New number (240)788-2319

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unlike many other areas, there is a Short-Notice Availability (S.n.a.t.c.h) thread in Coed (https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...a-t-c-h-Thread), perhaps in lieu of a red hot zone.

Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    Unlike many other areas, there is a Short-Notice Availability (S.n.a.t.c.h) thread in Coed (https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...a-t-c-h-Thread), perhaps in lieu of a red hot zone.
    I've seen that thread, and never considered checking back on it. The idea of an ever-growing thread that would have to be sifted through and would continually have the oldest posts first doesn't appeal to me. It may also be why there aren't many people using it too. I agree with Cumhavesumfun1. I'd rather see a forum for it. Maybe it's just me. dunno.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I seem to recall a saying about squeaky wheels getting greased?

Many city forums of H2 lack RHZ sections. Some areas just have more Hobby traffic/a higher play population than others. A RHZ ISO would certainly cut down on the clutter of requests in Coed, possibly returning it to the intended use as a discussion forum, but maybe not.

Before programing changes are made on any board (always a challenge, especially when irritable gremlin glitches emerge), there usually has to be justification. Not hearing many squeaks here yet.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-04-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I already graduated and moved out of BCS but I'm back quite often for various reasons. I could definitely make use of an ISO board.