Thread: Its hard to say goodbye

Its hard to say goodbye

Yes it is, but the time has come for me to say goodbye!!! Alot in my life has changed and it is so hectic that I really think its time. I have had alot of fun here on the boards, and I hate to leave, but I have to! At the end of December I will no longer be available.

I want to thank everyone who made my time here a fun experience, and those who didnt well karma is a bitch lol! I always kept it real with everyone and I tried my best to be honest and keep everyone happy, with that said I want to say ladies quit being so damn evil to each other, quit bashing each other just trying to make your business better, because in the long run you are only hurting yourself!! If you ladies help each other this board would be so much more fun and less dramatic!! I love all you ladies even the ones who talk shit behind my back work together not against each other and everyone will be alot happier!!!

To all the fellas, please use your big head sometimes, and remember alot of the ladies have personal lives not just the hobby the same as you, they may not be able to always accommodate you or always answer your messages so quit treating them like they should wait by the phone just for you to call or text! Give them the same courtesy to at least cancel the appointment as soon as you know you cant make it, just use common courtesy, you might see better attitudes from them!!

This board has changed alot over the past few years, and honestly its sad to see it change for the worse, but hopefully you will all pull together and make it a fun community again!!

I will keep my account active for a few months to help with references before I go but after that I will be shutting off the hobby phone and closing the account! I will really miss everyone again thanks for all that you have done for me especially this last year with my grandkids situation!!

Please everyone have fun and be safe!!!

The Queen of Well You Know!!! LOL

Liz
    XOXOXOXO

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good luck to you in whatever life brings you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Best to ya babe. Hugs
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Best of luck dear, hate to see you leave but just know you will be missed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sad to see you go, will miss you, hope to make the stars align 1 more time before the end.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Even though I have not had the priviledge of making your acquaintance "yet"
    I just wanted to say that as life continues to unfold for you, I hope all of your hopes and dreams for the future are exceeded beyond your expectations.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    All I can say is what a bunch of horse shit.
    Unless your inner circle has crappy behavior going on. The vast Majority of the ladies whom get a long exchange references and don't have anything bad to say about each other.

The best thing that could have happened to the hobby was Kami and SEV retiring. That's who stirred up all the drama and lies about people when they had no clue......

You know what starts drama people saying there is drama when everyone is getting along....

All this is, is a publicity stunt, on two cites.

I've never even heard your name in a derrogatory manner....
    Last edited by danielle silver; 12-12-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    there is a hole in the bottom of this bucket!!!!

So DS your saying I'm trying to do a publicity stunt, how the hell is that?

Simple Observation.

Goes like this.

1. Same post on different sites.

2. Im retiring at the end of December.

3. Negative energy thrown at community in general.

4. Hints there is a bad apple out there.

5. States that negative bombshell will be dropped before retirement.

7. No one has a clue as to providers and drama and no one giving references.

6. States ACCOUNT will not be immediately shut down but will stay active for several months afterwords.

Like I said simple observation.

Girls do it all the time no biggie.

Enjoy Retirement...
    Last edited by danielle silver; 12-17-2018 at 02:08 PM.

1. I have friends on both sites want to make sure they know I'm leaving.

2. I will be done at end of December don't see why that's s problem as I start job in January.

3. Because I tried to give some positive advice that's negative. OK?

4. OH there is more then one!!

5. Never said negative bombshell would be dropped just that I will Express true feelings without being worried you will try and ban me.

6. And if you read my post you would see I'm keeping active few months for references because my friends use me alot as reference.

7. And men talk they know drama and how some ladies just wont give them even if they say they will!!!

So looks like to me your being negative on my post not me and I have the right to say my goodbye how I want!! I have never bashed or talked shit about anyone on here, but you have history of being negative so before this gets ugly back off of me with your so call assumptions because you dont know shit about me or what's going on eith my affairs!!

Thank you!!
    And I will enjoy it!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar

Ban you. Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    Do you know what it takes to get banned.
    Its actually pretty hard.
    Mods don't run around on seek and destroy missions.

And seeing how you and I have never interacted, (except for one reference request and me inviting you to a luncheon)what would my qualms (issues) be with you.

No need for popcorn Jugglover, I don't go to the zoo.

I just wanted to know what the bombshell was...

But hey you're welcome for your updates being approved in a timely fashion.

SMH

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    And this is why I don't participate much on hobby sites any more.

Good luck in your endevours Sexyguera. I've read some of your past posts and know that family does take up a lot of time. Hell I'm living the dream. Take care...
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session