Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girl on girl 😜👅

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    my observation, inside and out of the hobby, is that women are mostly bisexual in degrees. guys are either gay or straight. the ones who claim to be bi aren't, they're gay actually..

(on Securitized's post, i don't think every dude who has fucked with a tranny is necessarily gay. for some guys, i think it's just a fetish. [i learned the hard way in Costa Rica that not every hot provider with perfect boobs...is a legit chick. oops..])

membership revoked for failure to respect community rules.

Accept

I’m so confused but amused

Pmxcc 🥰 yes The curiosity 😋 I always wondered of the mindset when a man is receiving rimming from a female
    Last edited by Luna Rae; 11-27-2018 at 03:55 AM.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Rae View Post

Pmxcc �� yes The curiosity �� I always wondered of the mindset when a man is receiving rimming from a female
    umm is this a trick question tho..
    mindset is..nirvana.

btw Luna, you were fun as hell. maybe next time u can show me some new trix..

Registered Female (Not Verified) BiancaEnedetti669's Avatar
    you know.....this is funny because I was just thinking about doing so last night....its so hard to pick up my "type" , its hard enough to considering just paying one.....

No shame here
    350hr, 250hhr, Greek 400

I'm a Student** :blowjob: :

Houston. Galleria. Westchase. Inside the Loop
    Full Menu , No Vulgar Q's, No BBFS

xxxo!!

P267848

membership revoked for failure to respect community rules.
    @Bianca YES Finding A Girl That Satify The Eye Takes Patience & Persistence (Cougars,BLONDES REDS & ASIANS Small Girl |4-5ft| Are my weakness ) But Communication & Affection Is Important Cause I hate to ask
    But if a Female Provider Wants to Hangout (drinks,eat,live music LOTS OF PDA) Enjoy The City && “What Ever Happens,Happens

Guest Companion
    It’s fun when two girls are into it :) I think doubles are fun. It really is hard to find a provider that is truly Bi though.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    So how do two women please each other?

Cunnilingus? Scissoring? Mutual masturbation? Deep french kissing? Strap on dildos?

Can it ever match the deep throbbing penetrating sensation of a hard fleshy vein-popping phallus?

The day will come someday when men are the providers, and females are the hobbyists, in search of a powerful cock. Actually, females already are, but this is one of their most safeguarded secrets: Women want it more than men do, and are willing to pay for it, but this secret can never get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    So how do two women please each other?

Cunnilingus? Scissoring? Mutual masturbation? Deep french kissing? Strap on dildos?

Can it ever match the deep throbbing penetrating sensation of a hard fleshy vein-popping phallus?

The day will come someday when men are the providers, and females are the hobbyists, in search of a powerful cock. Actually, females already are, but this is one of their most safeguarded secrets: Women want it more than men do, and are willing to pay for it, but this secret can never get out.
    Well it has been a minute since ive seen or been with a girl that wanted to scissor ( since like high school ) usually riding has the same effect... Although the strap on depends on the lady some like it (femmes or girly girls) where others are more in it to be with women so the cock play is absent ( hard femmes- think miley cyrus when she rocked the fauxhawk mmm..) But pretty much everything else is pretty standard in your theory..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 11-28-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Registered Female (Not Verified) BiancaEnedetti669's Avatar
    We are pleasured in each others presence, like a normal couple..... Ofcourse
    350hr, 250hhr, Greek 400

I'm a Student** :blowjob: :

Houston. Galleria. Westchase. Inside the Loop
    Full Menu , No Vulgar Q's, No BBFS

xxxo!!

P267848

Retired Companion Jessica Belmont's Avatar
    The women that have booked me for "massages"
    Were all hott!
    But....
    They were either extremely timid or extremely demanding...
    Neither is fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    my observation, inside and out of the hobby, is that women are mostly bisexual in degrees. guys are either gay or straight. the ones who claim to be bi aren't, they're gay actually..

(on Securitized's post, i don't think every dude who has fucked with a tranny is necessarily gay. for some guys, i think it's just a fetish. [i learned the hard way in Costa Rica that not every hot provider with perfect boobs...is a legit chick. oops..])
    I agree. There is no such thing as a bisexual male....that would be a gay guy that will fuck a female under certain conditions. If you penetrate or allow penetration or give blow jobs, you are gay. Period. Nothing against these people but let's call a spade a spade

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Rae View Post

Pmxcc �� yes The curiosity �� I always wondered of the mindset when a man is receiving rimming from a female
    Simple. If the woman is performing this on the man it is not gay by default....now you have gay guys who go and let women rim them, fuck with strapon, and prostate massage. That's all super gay. I have not met a straight guy yet that wants anyone near his prostate...not even the doctor. Ijs

Wow thats mean.. Actually a true homosexual male would not be able to get even halfway hard for a woman. Just the thought of being with a woman would literally make him repulsed beyond words.. They just dont find boobs or vaginas attractive..
    AND YOU CAN TELL A TRUE HOMOSEXUAL MALE THEY ARE NOT SHY ABOUT IT IN ANY FORM from speech to dress to their walk..

Bi sexual means they have a tendency to go for either like married has children but on occasion wanders to the other side.. But your assumtion is accurate. Most gay men will not accept a male who swings both ways you either are or arent... Bisexual to alot of gay men is defined as a closet gay...
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 12-10-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    I agree. There is no such thing as a bisexual male....that would be a gay guy that will fuck a female under certain conditions. If you penetrate or allow penetration or give blow jobs, you are gay. Period. Nothing against these people but let's call a spade a spade
    Ok so what about greek?? I mean technically all assholes are the same anatomically...so does that mean if a man does anal on a woman he is subconsciously exploring a gay tendancy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Ok so what about greek?? I mean technically all assholes are the same anatomically...so does that mean if a man does anal on a woman he is subconsciously exploring a gay tendancy
    apples and oranges...and my brother is gay...openly gay. He has slept with women to test himself. he says he is not attracted but he can still get erection and orgasm. He has slept with some out of pity and some that are really close friends with him. But he is truly gay and would not consider himself bisexual. Greek with a woman is not gay because there is a woman in the picture...simply

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast