Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Red face Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. Take this opportunity to give your friends and family a hug, and tell them just how thankful you are to have them in your life. There's no guarantee we will have another opportunity.

For those of us alone. Find something you are thankful for. Those of us celebrating alone, do something good for yourself. Blessing to all of you.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Thank you and a happy thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I want to let all the ladies, I have seen this year, know that I am thankful to you. You are each so wonderful, so lovely and so gracious. I hope we can all repeat multiple times in the coming year.

I am thankful to CK for this website and to Fancy & Batman for all their hard work to make this website such a success.

I am thankful for Hep. and Alxndr69 for all of their hard work in putting on and reviving the Kileen/Temple M&G’s. I am also thankful for the friendships I have with many of the members here.

To my detractors, WKs, trolls and drama seekers, well...I’m NOT thankful for you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Thx...
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I sincerely hope that everyone here has found something to be thankful for this year. And while I haven't "harvested" many experiences this year, I wouldn't trade any of them.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!