Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where is everyone..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Eccie’s forums are a dump, even after sanitation. But I agree with others here that the eccie bio pages are better than O2.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    They can keep the haters and drama over on the E. We can keep the serious hobby ladies and gentlemen here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Bio pages are what the user chooses to make of them. Or not, as case may be.

Some here are so complete that they require 30 minutes of reading (and I took the Evelyn Wood course) and the multiple albums and the open signature opportunities, too, and please note equal oppty for both gals and guys.

And more opptys are in the works.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    Right! This is my worst birthday ever!
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

I've wondered where everyone is also? I see the same providers posting over and over. It's starting to get boring same with E. I don't like E cause I guess providers cant advertise rates. Which for me its a pretty considerable inconvenience.
    I now only hobby during my limited availability and if there's a special worth me venturing with a skilled and reputable provider.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I like OH2 the fact of the ladies being able to post their rates won't have you asking that question. Plus I like the pics that you get to leave a comment on. The ladies can post in several sections each day on this site if they want to. I swing over to eccie sometimes to see if new ladies have shown up there and not here yet. But I hate having to ask that question of what their rates are. At least they can tell you rates and menu together here. Just remember, it is the holidays so there will be quite a few giving their vajayjay's a seasonal break. And always remember, dead guys printed on paper talk louder than the living alot of the time!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmack1 View Post
    I've wondered where everyone is also? I see the same providers posting over and over. It's starting to get boring same with E. I don't like E cause I guess providers cant advertise rates. Which for me its a pretty considerable inconvenience.
    I now only hobby during my limited availability and if there's a special worth me venturing with a skilled and reputable provider.
    on Eccie now, providers can post rates on their signature line. all providers should post their rates imo. and in reviews, rates can and should be posted in private tabs or ROS.

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Bio pages are what the user chooses to make of them. Or not, as case may be.

Some here are so complete that they require 30 minutes of reading (and I took the Evelyn Wood course) and the multiple albums and the open signature opportunities, too, and please note equal oppty for both gals and guys.

And more opptys are in the works.
    Where are the Bio page found here? Also how in the world do you upload pictures :-(
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Beau-Derierre

^^^^Above a link to your bio page, m' dear.

Many options exist there for you to choose and use.

-- put links to you reviews here or elswhere into your "about me" section

-- create open or private photo albums

Check other ladies' profiles and see what others are doing.

Even gents can do much the same on oh2.

When you get your albums up and running, make sure they are linked to your city forum album directory. That is where I instruct the gents to start their research efforts.

Here is a link to album operation.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...rivate-Options
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2