Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
    Where are you ladies advertising?

Where are you gentleman looking?

Trying to decide where to keep investing my AD money

Thanks

Happy Holidays All
    It IS a holiday week.

That said the participation here has drawn down to a limited few. The other board has it's issues too but the overall participation rate seems to be a little higher. Perhaps all that civility everyone was so excited about her isn't all that exciting after all.
    I do like that the moderation here has backed off to being more, um, moderate but it may be too little too late. This board may have served it's purpose and while it likely won't go anywhere it probably will see marginal growth if any unless Sesta/Fosta pushes others into darker corners.

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    It IS a holiday week.

That said the participation here has drawn down to a limited few. The other board has it's issues too but the overall participation rate seems to be a little higher. Perhaps all that civility everyone was so excited about her isn't all that exciting after all.
    I do like that the moderation here has backed off to being more, um, moderate but it may be too little too late. This board may have served it's purpose and while it likely won't go anywhere it probably will see marginal growth if any unless Sesta/Fosta pushes others into darker corners.
    I find it just the opposite. The other site was losing business to this site and it’s kinder and less tolerant approach. So, the other site put a collar on its Trolls, who have apparently disappeared. Now the other site is just boring to me. I still post reviews there and check the ads, but that’s about it. I spend way more time here.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Account Unregistered
    Where are you ladies advertising?

Where are you gentleman looking?

Trying to decide where to keep investing my AD money

Thanks

Happy Holidays All
    Out of town, going out of town. Getting ready for thanksgiving if staying here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Trying to decide where to keep investing my AD money.
    Pardon me BD but when did OH2 start charging ladies for posting ads???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Site "Guide"
    Since never.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Since never.
    Thanks for that confirmation Batman. I thought that was the case here but then I saw the OP’s post and thought well maybe...

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Ok Id say a.hey to tip zonze

Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    I find it just the opposite. The other site was losing business to this site and it’s kinder and less tolerant approach. So, the other site put a collar on its Trolls, who have apparently disappeared. Now the other site is just boring to me. I still post reviews there and check the ads, but that’s about it. I spend way more time here.
    I hear ya, Neither site is as active as E used to be. I don't mind the trolls, Hell, I was one. I don't mind that some of them seem to be gone either though. There were some self interests being played out that affected some guys ability to hobby and some gals to make money. That element needed to be cleaned up. Some guys seemed to have stayed there and some here. Some are splitting time. I think the biggest tell is how many of the regular gals are posting more over there and spending advertising $$$. Sure they are still taking advantage of the free ads here but if that was enough they wouldn't be back over there where they can't have a no review policy that they were so adamant about defending here.

It looks like E is still at two paid advertisers, down from 4 I think when they came back. It'll be interesting to see if they pick up some they had lost.

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pardon me BD but when did OH2 start charging ladies for posting ads???
    I meant in sites outside OH2.
    Adultsearch
    Etc...
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

I only advertise here on OH2 and on P411. Being part-time it works for me. When I was full time though I was on all the little sites...Eros, Adult Search, Erotic Monkey, TER, switter, skip the games(seems to be the new Backpage), city vibe.....there so many it's hard to keep up with.

Check out Bentbox to sale videos and pics. It's pretty good side money.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    I hear ya, Neither site is as active as E used to be. I don't mind the trolls, Hell, I was one. I don't mind that some of them seem to be gone either though. There were some self interests being played out that affected some guys ability to hobby and some gals to make money. That element needed to be cleaned up. Some guys seemed to have stayed there and some here. Some are splitting time. I think the biggest tell is how many of the regular gals are posting more over there and spending advertising $$$. Sure they are still taking advantage of the free ads here but if that was enough they wouldn't be back over there where they can't have a no review policy that they were so adamant about defending here.

It looks like E is still at two paid advertisers, down from 4 I think when they came back. It'll be interesting to see if they pick up some they had lost.
    Eccie will always be better just my opinion
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Eccie will always be better just my opinion
    Why is that? Better format? Better people? More traffic?

I find it a little easier to navigate and certainly like that reviews are tied to providers right on their profile page. I think that may be a big difference for a lot of people.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why is that? Better format? Better people? More traffic?

I find it a little easier to navigate and certainly like that reviews are tied to providers right on their profile page. I think that may be a big difference for a lot of people.
    Eccie is definitely a better format IMO. On the positive side, profile information is more consistently filled in and tying the reviews to the profile is a huge convenience. In addition, as someone who enjoys FBSM, I also like the availability of FBSM reviews and information which is significantly more robust on eccie. On the con side, the lack of donation information and the long time-lag between ad submission and placement is annoying.

I have not been on Eccie as much, This site is not quite as easy to navigate,But I am learning it The other sites mentioned have not visited much. Too many real world distractions lately .
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast