Thread: Killeen M&G December

Killeen M&G December

I'm posting this for all of our Fort Worth Hophists. If responding to the thread, please respond to the original thread in the BCS/Killeen Forum. Thanks.

Thanks again to all for making our November meeting of the Hobbyists' Philosophical Society of Texas a success. More people were able to attend, so hopefully we have a good time frame that accommodates more people.

Our December M&G is scheduled for Friday, 12/14, starting at 6pm and ending whenever. Since ck1942 has given us access to the BCS M&G forum, I will be posting information there, accessible only to those who have been given passwords. If you wish to attend and need access, please contact me. I plan to provide beef stew for the next M&G, as well as snacks and drinks, but if you prefer a specific drink, feel free to bring it in case I don't have that.

I had suggestions that we have a White Elephant gift exchange (I've heard of it as a Dirty Santa), with gifts under $10. I'd like to know if there's general agreement to it, or issues, or if anyone has other ideas.

I look forward to seeing you all again next time, as well as any who couldn't make it before and some new faces as well. Thanks again and have a good month and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

We're now two weeks away! If you haven't verified with me yet, send me a PM, and let me know if you plan to participate in our White Elephant gift exchange, $5 limit. (Please wrap the gifts!) Thanks again for everyone's participation and enthusiasm, and I look forward to seeing you all again on Friday 12/14!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

The countdown is here! Next Friday, 12/14 is our next meeting of the Pound Table in Killeen. We will have a White Elephant gift exchange (no pressure to participate; just don't bring a gift if you don't want to; those who do will exchange, simple enough). Our last couple of M&Gs were active and fun, friendly people. I welcome them back as those who can get verified for the event, so don't waste time doing so if you want to attend. Looking forward to it!

Invites have gone out for this month's Killeen M&G this coming Friday, 12/14. If you were expecting one and didn't receive it, or if you got one and see someone missing from the list, let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone here again.