I'm posting this for all of our Austin Hophists. If responding to the thread, please respond to the original thread in the BCS/Killeen Forum. Thanks.

Thanks again to all for making our November meeting of the Hobbyists' Philosophical Society of Texas a success. More people were able to attend, so hopefully we have a good time frame that accommodates more people.

Our December M&G is scheduled for Friday, 12/14, starting at 6pm and ending whenever. Since ck1942 has given us access to the BCS M&G forum, I will be posting information there, accessible only to those who have been given passwords. If you wish to attend and need access, please contact me. I plan to provide beef stew for the next M&G, as well as snacks and drinks, but if you prefer a specific drink, feel free to bring it in case I don't have that.

I had suggestions that we have a White Elephant gift exchange (I've heard of it as a Dirty Santa), with gifts under $10. I'd like to know if there's general agreement to it, or issues, or if anyone has other ideas.

I look forward to seeing you all again next time, as well as any who couldn't make it before and some new faces as well. Thanks again and have a good month and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Alx