Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Killeen M&G December

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WOW!
    I had so much fun. i didnt get home till 3am
    im in love with fishnet now!!
    just an fyi.
    if any lurkers or shy ladies are on the fence. you should really try to make atleast one of these.
    its a really great group of people , all looking to have fun and we really enjoy each other.
    come out, we will definitely welcome you into the fold

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    WOW!
    I had so much fun. i didnt get home till 3am
    im in love with fishnet now!!
    just an fyi.
    if any lurkers or shy ladies are on the fence. you should really try to make atleast one of these.
    its a really great group of people , all looking to have fun and we really enjoy each other.
    come out, we will definitely welcome you into the fold
    hehe... he said "the fold" .... hehe... hehe
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Yes I agree ....Great group...Great host! Very welcoming! :)
    I hope to make the one in December as I'm definitely down for the gift exchange!
    ;) Yeaayy! :) :D
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    I cant wait!!
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    I cant wait!!
    Mmm mmm mmm.
    Speaking of fishnets...

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Mmm mmm mmm.
    Speaking of fishnets...
    I may have some laying around lol
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    That weekend is my birthday,as well.
    In celebration I'm offering DATY at reduced rates.
    Pre-book now,ladies.
    I'm low volume.
    And have no negative reviews.
    Review quote: " Out of ALL that guys that eat my pussy,Groovy is certainly one of them."
    GJ
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

I will be there for sure, now off to find a ugly sweater.
    Being a gentleman doesn't make you a pussy, it gets you pussy.

We're now two weeks away! If you haven't verified with me yet, send me a PM, and let me know if you plan to participate in our White Elephant gift exchange, $5 limit. (Please wrap the gifts!) Thanks again for everyone's participation and enthusiasm, and I look forward to seeing you all again on Friday 12/14!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

The countdown is here! Next Friday, 12/14 is our next meeting of the Pound Table in Killeen. We will have a White Elephant gift exchange (no pressure to participate; just don't bring a gift if you don't want to; those who do will exchange, simple enough). Our last couple of M&Gs were active and fun, friendly people. I welcome them back as those who can get verified for the event, so don't waste time doing so if you want to attend. Looking forward to it!

Invites have gone out for this month's Killeen M&G this coming Friday, 12/14. If you were expecting one and didn't receive it, or if you got one and see someone missing from the list, let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone here again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Alx, another great success Bro. Nice mix of ladies and gentlemen in attendance. Great food and a great time was had by all. Wish you felt better and get well quick wishes to ya.

Thanks for your efforts Alx. You are really a jamb up host. It was great to see everyone again and a couple of new faces. I’m looking forward to January already.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Alx, another great success Bro. Nice mix of ladies and gentlemen in attendance. Great food and a great time was had by all. Wish you felt better and get well quick wishes to ya.

Thanks for your efforts Alx. You are really a jamb up host. It was great to see everyone again and a couple of new faces. I’m looking forward to January already.
    You must of left before i got there :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nope. I was in the kitchen chatting with a couple of ladies and snacking on chips. You looked marvelous in your dealer outfit.

Thanks Doc, and thanks to all who came for making this a really fun event. I would have posted earlier, but I slept all day, so I'm feeling somewhat better. I'll take something else and sleep all night and hopefully it will all be gone. I tried hard not to get too close to anyone (which is hard in this company), so I hope there's not an epidemic. Extra special thanks to Mimi for bringing her wildly popular rice, dips and chips, and to Tequila for happily (not to mention, fashionably (un?)dressed) performing the duties of dealer.

I'd also like to congratulate Pleasure09 for winning the $50 Walmart gift card, and Mimi for winning the $75 ladies' toy kit (we still need that demonstration you promised!).

To those who had to leave early, I hope you enjoyed your time while you were here, and the same to those who had to arrive late.

The White Elephant gift exchange was a success, and lots of fun. There was rough fighting for the one brought by Gofur, so thanks to him for selecting that one. Between that one, and the one brought by Doc, there was some pretty serious competition.

And to those who said "no one told me about the gift exchange", read, Read, READ. ;-) The details were mentioned in the emails I sent out as well as in this thread.

Lastly, our next meeting of the Hobbyists' Philosophical Society of Texas will happen on Friday, 1/11/19. I will post a thread about it in the surrounding forums. I looking forward to seeing you all again, as well as - hopefully - some new faces as well. Have a good holiday season, and I'll see you after the new year.

Alx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast