Thread: Who has replied to reference requests?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar

Who has replied to reference requests?

Gentlemen did you know that in this realm not every lady will vouch for you to another lady? Even if she requires that you provide references as part of her screening process? A true fact!

I reached out to 6 providers today starting before 8am, via their preferred method of being contacted, to get a gentleman vouched for and only 1 has responded:
    3 of them post ads here and on ECCIE regularly and have glowing reviews.
    1 has been burning up her Twitter feed all day, is not Newbie friendly and requires 2 provider references.
    1 requires the gentleman to contact her directly before she will give a referral, but still did not reply to my request letting me know. I found out by reading that on her website. And, she is not Newbie friendly and requires 2 provider references.
    1 immediately sent an unsolicited text to the gentleman wanting to get together with him. Then she got upset when he declined. AWKWARD!

So think about it guys, it has been 16 hours and only 1 of the 6 ladies has replied. If you visit a lady and are a gentleman, that alone does not guarantee that you will get a reference from her. Even if that same lady required that you be verified by providers that have seen you. This realm is changing, but being vouched for, just like in real life, always holds value. And, I would encourage you to spend time with ladies that will respond to reference requests.

So who did reply? And, promptly via her assistant? The Golden Buzzer goes to Ambree Austin! Ding!Ding!Ding! With golden glitter falling from the sky! Thank you Ambree Austin!

So here is the twist. Ladies please post with the Name(s) of other providers who have replied to your reference requests. Basically, vouch for the ladies who have vouched for gentlemen they have met with!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-14-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Title changed at OP request.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.