Thread: Verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar

Verified

All this verifying is a bunch of BS...BULL SHIT I say. MOST 'ladies' refuse to verify. Maybe I should ask them to PM ck1942 BEFORE I make the 'donation'

WTF: What is the purpose? Search my handle and see MY reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    All this verifying is a bunch of BS...BULL SHIT I say. MOST 'ladies' refuse to verify. Maybe I should ask them to PM ck1942 BEFORE I make the 'donation'

WTF: What is the purpose? Search my handle and see MY reviews.
    I'm sorry you feel this way Tex...but, for providers, screening is a must! You may have reviews, but that doesn't let the ladies know if the provider considered you someone she would see again, if you were rude, rough or had hygiene issues. There are many factors that go into screening...they have to verify your description along with other info. Anyone can use your handle. If a lady is worth seeing...she is worth the wait for verification. If you are meeting providers that don't reply to screening...perhaps you can see someone who's more reputable...that way, screening isn't an issue. Hope this gives you more of an insight! Happy Hobbying!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring