Thread: I can’t be the only one?

I can’t be the only one?

At the risk of hurting some people’s feelings, I am going to go ahead and express myself. I get bored with doing vanilla gfe requests sometimes. Although I don’t have the desire or the gear anymore to be a professional Domme, I miss elaborate role play requests, doing the unusual, and sensual domination sessions (topping). I really like giving massages too and was damn good at it, but I’m a little rusty after a year off with no table right now, so I don’t offer it much.

I like to switch it up! Providers can’t read minds. Having said all that, I really think it takes two to have a mind blowing experience. I think as a client, you have to be willing to communicate your interests, desires and expectations if you want to be totally satisfied. Are you guys hesitant to express your non vanilla desires or do you just expect us to be intuitive enough to know? I do understand that with the new laws, it makes it even harder to communicate “menus” and rates etc.

Every provider has her strengths and weaknesses... Things she’s known for etc. I’d be interested to hear what your process is for selecting a lady, and which providers are known for what! Help us help you!

Ladies, what’s your specialty? What are you known for?

Guys, how can we do better?

I choose ladies depending upon mood and also three factors:

1. Greek on menu

2. Donation levels

3. If I know who they associate with. Example: Girl A is friends with Girl B and Girl C. If Girl A is awesome then I'm hitting up Girl B and C. I've found that both hobby and civilian life that if one is great then by default the other 2-4 has to be just as good or better because women and even some of us guys can not hangout with people bad in bed for it makes the entire circle look bad.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Thanks for asking Nikki.

Because of my work and home life situation, I limit my playtime to the lunch hour at South Austin incalls within a 10-15 minute drive from my office. Beyond that, I love the variety of beautiful women I can meet. I generally tend to choose the ladies that are active contributors to the boards, like I can tell a little bit about their personalities.

I’m not big into fetishes. I’ve indulged in a few, but I mostly like the GFE. It’s not so plain vanilla for me.

If I can tell what a woman looks like, it helps. I’m a fool for a pretty face with a smile that lights up a room.

I’ve met black, white, red, yellow and brown. I’ve met tall and short, spinner and curvy, and a range of ages. I love that variety. Can’t get that at home.

I’ve loved every woman I’ve met in his realm. Best hobby ever.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I have that nerd shit on lock and I'm always good for a fun time.

“You're chill af. Like, you're a bro, but you're pretty and I want to bang you."

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    At the risk of hurting some people’s feelings, I am going to go ahead and express myself. I get bored with doing vanilla gfe requests sometimes. Although I don’t have the desire or the gear anymore to be a professional Domme, I miss elaborate role play requests, doing the unusual, and sensual domination sessions (topping). I really like giving massages too and was damn good at it, but I’m a little rusty after a year off with no table right now, so I don’t offer it much.

I like to switch it up! Providers can’t read minds. Having said all that, I really think it takes two to have a mind blowing experience. I think as a client, you have to be willing to communicate your interests, desires and expectations if you want to be totally satisfied. Are you guys hesitant to express your non vanilla desires or do you just expect us to be intuitive enough to know? I do understand that with the new laws, it makes it even harder to communicate “menus” and rates etc.

Every provider has her strengths and weaknesses... Things she’s known for etc. I’d be interested to hear what your process is for selecting a lady, and which providers are known for what! Help us help you!

Ladies, what’s your specialty? What are you known for?

Guys, how can we do better?
    Nikki, I think one possibility you're overlooking is: maybe the guys aren't expecting you to read their minds, and really aren't looking for something other than what is apparently boring you at the moment. A GFE is generally one of my filters, and DFK goes with that. For me, that makes me feel more of a connection, even if it's only IOP. A provider who is also a P411 member helps (although I can't wait until Gina starts accepting new members, damn FOSTA) since there always seems to be more information in the profiles than most providers show here.

If you really get the impression that you're not giving a guy what he wants, you could ask him point blank. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about having to read his mind. In my experience, it's always been women who expect men to read their minds. That always got me in trouble with my last girlfriend. ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

I’ll always be gfe. I’m just missing a little novelty and kink in my life! Guess I’ll go troll fetlife or something!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Vanilla is my favorite flavor! One can always add chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry, wink.

For me, I tried the “tie a girl up” fantasy she had once and really wasn’t very good at it. I guess that’s cuz I was raised to respect a woman. I always treat a woman with respect (unless she gives me ample reason not to). I like missionary personally, primarily because I enjoy seeing a beautiful lady as I enjoy her body. I like watching my cock slide in and out and enjoy the look on her face when she’s really into it.

I prefer to be on top for that reason but also, I’m sure there’s some sort of control as I like to control the pace. There are times when I like it fast and furious, where we both break a sweat but then other times when I will slow way down, gently sliding in and out, caressing her breasts, belly and hips as I do so. I’ll lean in and gently kiss her on the breast, massaging her nipples ever so gently with my tongue and making my way up to her neck and eventually, lightly and sensuously, caressing her lips with mine, all the while continuing the slow but steady rhythm below, literally sending waves of erotic sensation throughout my body, and hopefully hers. Even when I finally reach a climax, I don’t increase the pace, rather, I’ll fix my eyes on hers as every ounce of pleasure slowly and powerfully escapes my being. It’s so intense for me. I call it “slow lovin’.” There’s something to be said about taking your time and enjoying every sensual moment and every sensuous inch of each other’s body. Maybe it’s something that comes with age?!

Slow lovin’ doesn’t happen too often as I usually need a connection with the lady. But when it does, OMG, for me at least, it’s powerful, yet I’ve seen the ‘after effects’ it’s also had on women. One lady said, “You’ve got me so relaxed right now, I love this.” I think Conway Twitty (what a name) had it right in his song Slow Hand:

Darling, don't say a word I've already heard
    What your body is saying to mine
    You're tired of fast moves
    You got a slow groove on your mind.

You want a man with a slow hand
    You want a lover with an easy touch
    You want somebody who will spend some time
    Not come and go in a heated rush
    Baby, believe me I understand
    When it comes to love you want a slow hand

Now what makes me “choose” a lady?
    1. Price! - I don’t make 6 figures so simply put, most are out of my self-imposed price limit. It doesn’t matter how knock-down, jaw-dropping gorgeous she is, if I can’t do it I simply move on. Thanks anyway.
    2. Menu - I always respect a girl’s limits and will often ask what they are. I genuinely want to know. I like Greek, but if it’s not her thing, that’s fine. But if I see a lot of “don’t do this” and “don’t do that” then I won’t do any of it. CBJ is a deal breaker for sure. And if I see a girl and she can actually DT me (I’m not a 3” guy with dreams of grandeur) then she’s got my attention for future visits.
    3. Pictures - men are visual! VISUAL! We like to look at naked women. Sometimes less is more and other times … spread ‘em and leave nothing to the imagination. Let me say it again … men are VISUAL! If you don’t have pictures, you don’t have my attention. Period! If you have “sh*tty” pictures, you lose my attention. If your selfie shows the toilet in the background with a floater, I’m gone! On the other hand, if your pictures are professional done (or even semi professionally done) I’ll come back to your profile time and again, which usually translates into a meeting eventually. And for goodness sakes ladies, let’s be honest here, you’re selling your body, sell it in your pictures. SMILE! Seduce me with your eyes! Make love to the camera lens. It will translate through your expression.

(Editors note: Dang! I wrote a frickin’ book … sorry this is so long)
    Last edited by Onei5430; 11-14-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Last edited by The Infamous One; 11-14-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    I have that nerd shit on lock and I'm always good for a fun time.

“You're chill af. Like, you're a bro, but you're pretty and I want to bang you."

Cheers!
    You remind me of a provider best friend I once had! Love this! I’m like that too. I know when to act like a lady, but deep down I’m just a tomboy errr like a dude but with titts!! I like pink and pearls but like to shoot guns and do dude stuff!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Nikki
    Perhaps your ads could contain an element of "ISO".
    As in "Provider seeks (........) clients."
    But worded a little more cleverly than that.
    Marketing is not my strong point.
    LOL
    GJ
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nikki - that is awesome if you are willing to communicate like that. I have found it very difficult to get the girl to engage in communication to help make the session meet my fantasy.

I don't like the hard core fetish activities nor to I like the GFE. I am more of a wild lust seeker (too much tv in the 80's I guess. I know y'all watched Dallas). But when I try to discuss it 99% of the time I get silence or "you will have to see when you get here". That is too late, how I arrive is part of the script.

Sometimes too I ask what the girl enjoys...hell I am not that experienced and maybe something I haven't done will garner some interest.

Anyway, great thread and I hope to learn how to communicate my desires better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    I’ll always be gfe. I’m just missing a little novelty and kink in my life! Guess I’ll go troll fetlife or something!
    With you, I would be open to discussions and suggestions. Love a liitle kink. Sounds like a good topic to discuss over dinner before the BCD event.