Thread: Seductive Selina: Seductive Selina was a delicious treat!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Seductive Selina: Seductive Selina was a delicious treat!

Companion's Handle: Seductive Selina
    Date of Visit: 10/16/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or email
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: aprivategirl4u@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Body worship, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, CG, cuddling, BBBJ, HJ, Shower
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: medium brown
    Smoking Status: n/a
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/white
    Companion Description: about 5'2", 115 lbs, very sexy cute smile, nice brown eyes, delicious legs and booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely

Public comments:
    Selina has become hands-down my new ATF. I have seen her at least a half dozen times, and the experience gets better each time. The right word for her is delicious, as I just can't get enough of her and she tastes so good. She splits her time between here and S.A., so I always try to book her whenever I know she's around. I'm hoping we end up giving her enough business here so she's around all the time so I can see her more often!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks but Know Thanks

I contacted her via P411 where she goes by Steamy Selena. When I walked in she was wearing a full body bathing suit and I realized she was much thicker then her photos which were obviously old. I regret not turning around and walking out to this day.

I decided to proceed which was my mistake. When the tight bathing suit (girdle) came off I got to witness the real thing. She had a tummy roll that was a complete turnoff. Visual stimuli is very important to me. When things weren't working, no surprise I told her I was going to cut the session to a HHR. She protested that she needed the donation for food?

Now anyone can lose weight? She certainly needed to for her health. I would still question any photos myself.
    Last edited by zmonator; 11-13-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Z are you sure it's the same person? Just curious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

110% Positive it's the same girl

I took her face shot from here and P411 and placed them next to each other they are identical..She has updated her P411 photos now. For what its worth she has a very pretty face.
    Last edited by zmonator; 11-13-2018 at 04:35 PM.

A wonderful lady who is wonderful company. Will be seeing her again during her visit here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    I have to agree with Mokoa. She is a wonderful girl with very seductive eyes. She also has a natural beauty that is captivating.
    She does have a bit of a mommy tummy, but since I am no Adonis it was not distracting and everything else made up for that.
    On hobby hiatus.