Hello Gentlemen, soon i am taking some off about to launch my skin care business. I would like to show my appreciation to All of my established friends and possibly m make some new friends before I take this time off. I thank you gentlemen with a thankfull heart for all that you have done for me in the past 7 months that I have been on this board. Without all of you, I would not have been able to do anything toward this business I love so much. So to show my appreciation for all of you, I will be running some awesome Specials. Awesome Specials for the awesome gentlemen that you are. I love you all ; ) please take a few minutes to read my ad lots of new details that you need to know.

LURKERS NEWBIES UNREGISTERED UNVERIFIED UNSCREENED NO REFERENCES GENTLEMEN WHO HAVE NO HANDLE OR DO NOT DECLARE YOUR HANDLE Please understand this (((YMMV your milage on activies with me during our time together WILL vary during first few sessions meaning activities are limited to massage Mani pedi facial body scrubs msnscaping. This is for my safety and security AND the safety of my gentlemen and lady friends on this board)))

$$70$$ SPECIALS
30 minute BNG / GFE $$70$$
60 minute CW/GFE $$70$$

90 minute pampering session $$120$$ SPECIAL
Massage, GFE, CW, Multiples

2--2.5 hr pampering sesson (((THE WORKS))) $$160$$ Mark 2-2.5 hours off your schedule for this AMAZING session. Enjoy total relaxation. This session includes men's mani, pedi, facial, massage or body scrub. I am skilled in Swedish and deep tissue but If you really enjoy a very light soothing massage the body scrub is definitely for you. In addition to the above spa services, I include GFE and CW multiples.

contact via text 210/385/2347