Thread: Luna/Femme Fatale drained my balls!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Luna/Femme Fatale drained my balls!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Femme Fatale, Luna
    Date of Visit: 11-8-2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or phone
    Phone Number: 337-570-3645
    Email Address: Madamlunaofhouston@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%2365039%3B%26
    City, State: Houston, Texas (TX)
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, LFK, BBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS, CIM, WoW!!
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: IDK, 35ish or a bit more?
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette nicely done, about neck area length
    Smoking Status: NO
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Curvy and sexy AF. Big ol titties, plump juicy ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Went to see a blast from my past! I wanted to scout out Sophie and Angeliqe also. Sophie was one of my favorites from the past also but she vanishes quite often. Sophie looked good also, she still has a very pretty face and those big ol titties. She looked good all dressed up. Angelique looked good also, maybe mid thirties, nice rack, I was looking for Angie the latin agency gal and this was not her.

I had my choice of the 3 and Luna looked really nice with her hair done and I was in the mood to have every drop of cum devoured so it was an easy choice. Luna is cool as hell also and it had been a long long time since I had seen her, maybe 10 years, lol.

Took a quick shower so my ass would be tasty for her as I remembered she might go there. I exited the shower and she was ready and said she needed to cum. Instant wood!! She bent over and I danced behind her giving her some dick dangling and slapping on her ass. She turned around and kissed me with DFK, I slipped a finger in her hot snatch and she moaned and cooed, this contined until she dropped to her knees and began a stellar BBJ. I faced fucked her a little and she takes it like she loves it. She is either a great actress or a superfreak, I am betting superfreak and she loves cock. She blew me for several minutes Until she swallowed the leche.

We talked briefly and then she was in attack mode again and gobbled the cock more vigourously. My dick got hard and she slid on the condom. I had to see that plump juicy ass in doggy so i slammed it for a bit, i laid down and she took control and fucked the living shit out of me. I was about to cum again, she sensed it and dismounted me, ripped the condom off and took all my nutt down the hatch. She would not stop until she got it all, I think she loves cum!!! We rested briefly and she went to work again and blew me for a long long time. She was begging for more cum and getting to be the older fucker i am, i wasn't sure I had any left in the sacks, but sure enough my dick coughed up more leche for the wonderful cock gobbler.

3 nuts in a little over an hour and I was wiped out.

She is fun and just a demon for cock. I made the right choice when I picked her.
    Recommendation: Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD

dang

I need some of Luna. But that whole sending pictures of ID for verification holds me back. Anyhow, goodnreview

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Luna’s place is always fun!