Thread: 💦🔥Freckled face cutie with a bootie and a friend🔥💦

Verified Companion Companion

💦🔥Freckled face cutie with a bootie and a friend🔥💦

Located in Frisco

Hello Handsome ;)
    I am Tesla, sensual, extremely passionate, adventuresome. I provide an erotic sensual time ,that will leave you breathless! My intense sexuality will allow you to experience a trill that will in fact put a smile on your face, and at times, my alter-ego steps in and will take you by surprise! With me, you will always get a warm welcome. I enjoy providing a memorable, exciting, yet calming environment.

I am college educated, well traveled, highly discreet, and I will respect your need for discretion as well. I do not hobby everyday, which allows me to be fully energized and attentive.

***Everything mentioned below is Non-Negotiable***

Appointment must be set in order to visit, same day requests acceptable depending on availability. Best to schedule at least a day in advance

REFERENCES:
    Please provide 2 recent references (handle/phone number/email).

Cancellations:
    Cancel with curiosity. Please communicate if you should have to cancel in advance or do not plan to reschedule with me again.
    If you are a No-Show= No meets in the future, EVER.

Hygiene (Incredibly important):
    I will always be freshly showered when I see you and I expect you are clean as well, if not, you will have to rinse up before we start the fun. Fresh, clean mouth/brushed teeth, deodorant, etc.

See you soon ;)

Attached Images Attached Images