Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latinas VIP, Angela
Date of Visit: 11/8/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone (text)
Phone Number: 346.264.8483
Email Address: Houstonvip69@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, dance, breast worship, BBBJ x 3, DATY, FIV, FIA, DATO, 69, K9, mish, CG, massage, cuddling, BBBJCIM
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $160
Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic (Mexican, from Guadalajara)
Companion Description: Gorgeous. Probably 5'2-5'4" without heels on, I'd guess 120 pounds, natural Cs, great ass and legs, beautiful face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
First off, let me just say that they need to get some better pictures of her on their OH2 profile. She looks way better than those pictures reveal. Great body, beautiful face.

I texted the booker Wednesday afternoon to see who would be working Thursday. She let me know Kiki and Angela and I asked if there was any possible way I could see one early morning. She said Angela could be there at 8:00 which is exactly when I needed. I was shocked at my good fortune, because Angela is who I had my eye on. We confirm the morning of about an hour before the appointment and I start making my way over to the Galleria area apartment. It's not the nicest complex, but it's certainly not the worst. You'll feel safe and not worry about your car.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.