Thread: Early Thursday morning with Angela of Latinas VIP

Verified Hobbyist BCD Beano.cook's Avatar

Early Thursday morning with Angela of Latinas VIP

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latinas VIP, Angela
    Date of Visit: 11/8/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone (text)
    Phone Number: 346.264.8483
    Email Address: Houstonvip69@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, dance, breast worship, BBBJ x 3, DATY, FIV, FIA, DATO, 69, K9, mish, CG, massage, cuddling, BBBJCIM
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $160
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, dark brown
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic (Mexican, from Guadalajara)
    Companion Description: Gorgeous. Probably 5'2-5'4" without heels on, I'd guess 120 pounds, natural Cs, great ass and legs, beautiful face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    First off, let me just say that they need to get some better pictures of her on their OH2 profile. She looks way better than those pictures reveal. Great body, beautiful face.

I texted the booker Wednesday afternoon to see who would be working Thursday. She let me know Kiki and Angela and I asked if there was any possible way I could see one early morning. She said Angela could be there at 8:00 which is exactly when I needed. I was shocked at my good fortune, because Angela is who I had my eye on. We confirm the morning of about an hour before the appointment and I start making my way over to the Galleria area apartment. It's not the nicest complex, but it's certainly not the worst. You'll feel safe and not worry about your car.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Great review

I can definitely see the potential there!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Angela is the real deal

All I can saw is OMG, OMG, OMG! Angela is the real deal. On the strength of her recent reviews, I just saw her this (Monday) morning. She is just outstanding. I put her up in the league of (retired) Venus, Barbara from Venezuela (who made a brief but memorable visit here three or so ago years), Brazil, and Anabella (who you can still see if you are among the select few who have her contact details). Perhaps the best thing about Angela is her passion: she appears to absolutely love sex and I got the impression she would have sucked my [pinga] all day long were it not for the session time limit. It is because of her enthusiasm for sex - and her apparent strong desire for you to make her cum -- that I compare her to Brazil and Anabella, both of whom are [fieras] in the sack. I compare her to Venus and Barbara because both of those girls have/had incredible bodies and Angela is more or less in the same league with them. That said, I would still probably give the nod to Venus and Barbara for quality of body. But you will not be disappointed by Angela: she is a knockout. She also smiles more than any provider I have seen in Houston. I think she loves what she is doing. Her English is halting but not that bad. I conversed with her mainly in Spanish just cause that is was I like to do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Angelina

Tricksta man comparing her to Venus is saying alot about Angelina..I haven't seen Angelina but Venus was top notch and an all around great provider, still one of my favorites to date..I might have to check out Angelina real soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Venus was the bomb

I totally agree with you. To this day, I rank Venus as my ATF. My heart was broken when she decided to retire from biz a couple of months ago. When you are with her, it was like being in the presence of a goddess. I am holding out some (small) hope that Venus will come back though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    God, Venus.... I miss her. What a woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would rank Angela = Frida

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Barbara from Venezuela

I got that girls Instagram during our session. She is truly beautiful, she is a full blown model. She’s in beauty pageants, it’s crazy, when I see her I can believe I got to smash. I had forgotten her agency name.