Thread: The things that I would do with my tongue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The things that I would do with my tongue.

Things i love most about pleasuring gods beautiful creation,

1. Pull their panties taut enough to see the profile of their clit through the fabric, and gently flick it with my tongue until theres a mark of wetness from her cum seeping out between her lips.

2. I love to bend a girl over a table or bed and have her spread her legs wide enough to fit my tongue into either hole. Then watch as she begins to squirm and clutch the sheets. She's trying to stand on their tippy toes to give me better access to her lips.

3. When she gets so worked up she helps by spreading her lips apart.

4. Reaching in her jeans/pjs/panties while making out and cupping her pussy, gently squeezing it like a lemon. She gets worked up and spreads her legs giving me better access.

5. When shes on top in 69, and is having a hard time sucking my cock because the tongue alternating between her ass and pussy is too good. Instead she just grips my cock while she rocks back and forth until she can build enough composure to put me back in her mouth.

6. Watching her abs twitch and her soft skin glisten in candlight, as her legs are slung over my shoulder and my lips are pressed firmly on her pussy, the same way they'd be on a peach.

Oh there's so much more, but I'm so hard writing this, I have to do something about it.
    Last edited by Blowmeslow; 11-09-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for the grammatical errors. I wrote this on my phone while I was very turned on, and just had to get it out into words.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    quote-----1. Pull their panties taut enough to see the profile of their clit through the fabric, and gently flick it with my tongue until theres a mark of wetness from her cum seeping out between her lips.

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh....and my long labia showing thru too!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH