Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, FIV, body woship both, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, Cuddle
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 2x
    Hair Color and Length: dirty blonde
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Fit , a thin thick if that makes sense. Round bottom, soft sexy skin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    First visit to this place. Been trying to get an appointment with LIA for several months now and it never seems to land. I call and am on my way, seems every time I get offered someone else. This time was no different. I was actually in the gate when I was texted they couldn't reach Lia and offered me 2 girls, 1 of which I've said no to many times as the photos just don't do it for me. Very frustrated with heading out and then not getting to meet someone I'd like to meet. Kiki was one of the girls available. I pulled over in the parking lot and looked here in OH2 and noticed she had a bad review, so I texted back and said I would pass and that I noticed a bad review, started to pull out and soon as I got through the gate she told me Just $160 and that she has improved her service... I'm glad I said yes :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good Review OP................ Hopefully Kiki has improved her service level................ BTW....... Your not missing anything with Lia......... Worst experience i've ever had so maybe it was a blessing in disguise that she wasn't available..........................