Thread: New and looking to get started!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New and looking to get started!

Just signed up and really don't know much about getting started. Obviously, its a little nerve wrecking and don't want to get busted or robbed and just looking to have some fun :) especially with the 3 day weekend coming up and flexible work schedule. Don't know what is appropriate when giving out information to ladies and what to ask for in return but of course I want to get verified. I read the welcome forum and checked out p411 but it said they weren't taking any new customers, is this true?

Thank you all in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    fun,
    yep, p411 is currently not accepting new mbrs. they are going thru chgs due to the 2018 anti-traficking law.

1. get a hobby email acct (yahoo, gmail or protonmail.ch) and a hobby ph# (either a burner phone or a voip ph# for your smartphone {like google voice or others}). there are articles here and other sites about these things.

2. NEVER EVER give anyone any of your personal info (first name could be an exception). no real ph#, no real email (personal or business), no real address, no real social media acct, no photos, etc. this limits others’ ability to search for your real world identity. using you dont care about being outed (publicly identified) to some part of the world.

3. when a provider requests info from you, only give out what you feel comfortable giving out (corollary to item 2). dont promise it or say you’ll give it later if you dont want to give it out later. i give usernanes, hobby email addr and, if needed and when appropriate, hobby ph#.

4. think w/ your brain/mind and dont jump to conclusions or make UNINFORMED or poorly informed decisions. that’s a highly probable way of getting messed over or worse.

5. research, research, and research again before jumping in the sack.

6. after you visit w/ a few providers, see if they will vouch for you here (look in the questions forum or the welcome forum). then get verified so you can read the “hidden@ stuff.

7. if you decide to write a review, pls do. no need to make it a “war and peace”-size epic, but make it useful and optionally entertaining, not “i arrived, i came, i left.” :^}

good luck!!

pvtmsg if you have questions.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

as part of #5, know what you want out of any encounter. looks, age, body tupe, specific activities, etc.
    there are LOTS of providers in our area, but not all of them will provide the experience(s) you want.

you may also want to consider location (would you drive 45-60mins??). and her incall type (home, apt, 1-star notel-motel, 5-star motel w/ valet-only parking).

and of course her fee - how high a fee can you justify?
    and know that higher fee DOES NOT always correlate w/ better appt scheduling (taking care of business aka TCB), location, looks, skills, attitude, etc.

better to know than not know.
    good luck!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

wrt #1 phone# ...
    from another place on the web......

https://www.textnow.com/
    Some benefits:

- Completely free calling and texting
    - You can change your number for free every 15 days.
    - Simply log out of the app when you want privacy. Or delete it, then download again when needed
    - Every email address you make or have equates to a phone number. In other words, the 15 day period for a new number really doesn’t apply. Ditch a number whenever you want just by logging out of one ID and into another.
    - Quality calls in my experience. I admittedly use it for texting primarily though.”
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro. Listen to pmdelites on the advice.

+100 pmdelites
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome...enjoy!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Addition to pmdelights …. never prepay, advance $$$$ for hotel rooms, etc. You will almost always regret it. Want to know either her "menu" of services or her "will not" list. Always ask for one or the other. Avoids problems. If you arrive and things just do not fell right, do not be afraid to say you have changed you mind. Always be nice and respectful to providers. It almost always pays off with better service and enjoyment of her for you.

Just a few thoughts.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry!

This discussion is getting pretty in-depth for a WW introduction, so if it continues to progress, I might relocate it to Coed as a staff decision.

A lot of sound counsel above. HOWEVER, looking at it from a companion's point of view, if a lady is trying to screen you and finds nothing but dead ends, no way to prove you even exist with camouflaging Hobby phone/email/etc., she may be understandably reluctant to see you, as LE and some pretty nefarious fellows also use the same tactic. Safety is OUR priority, too, although we do understand the need for discretion. It's a conundrum, alright, and tough for a newbie to get his foot in the decadent door. I sympathize. Might have to resort to "alternative" screening like a meet and greet. Best to contact each provider individually and ask what she requires as far as data goes.

Everybody has to start somewhere, so as advised, do YOUR research. Begin with a companion long-established, well-known, and trusted in the carnal community. Her vouch/reference will have ample merit and possibly prevent you from having to share further personal info with the next lusty lass. Don't ask graphic/explicit questions like, "Will you give me a BBBJ for $90? CIM? How much is Greek?" If you can't find a menu/reviews that give you an idea about the activities and rates a pleasure provider offers, look for someone with more accessible info.

The local newbie-friendly thread is
    HERE.

Irish luck in lust, lad!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-09-2018 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Corrected typo

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard Bro. Listen to pmdelites on the advice.

+100 pmdelites
    thx for the compliment!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Awesome, thank you all so much for the advise!!