Thread: Angela Has It All!

Angela Has It All!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latinas V.I.P., Angela
    Date of Visit: 11/8/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or PM
    Phone Number: 346-264-8483
    Email Address: houstonvip69@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, body worship, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, BLS, 69, BBBJTCNQNS, massage.
    Length of Visit: 1 hr.
    Donation: $180
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Long, very dark brown.
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Beautiful, 5'-3", 120 lbs., caramel skin, C naturals, nice ass, bare below, no tats or metal that I saw.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way exceeded!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh Yeah!

Public comments:
    Angela has it all. She is a beautiful woman, is GFE to the max. Great IOP and speaks English well (A plus for me). She is the finest Latina I've seen in a long time!

[HIDE]I was leaving Latinas V.I.P. last week and a new girl, Angela, was sitting on the sofa. She smiled and introduced herself. I was blown away by her beauty. One week later I'm back to see Angela in person. I open the door and behind it is Angela, dressed in a black one piece outfit that accentuates her breasts and thigh high, black stockings. She says Hey, I remember you. She gives me a big smile, then throws her arms around me and it's DFK time. Before I lose it right there, Angela leads me to the bedroom. I drop the donation, put on some music and head for a quick shower. I'm still amazed by how pretty she is. Towel off and there she is, patiently waiting for me. No playing with her phone, Angela is ready to devote 100% of her time with me.

We are immediately kissing again, with lots of lip sucking and tongue wrestling. I ask Angela to lose the clothes, as I'm butt naked and she is still dressed. The stockings come off and Angela drops the straps on her top, exposing her natural C size breasts for me to sample. A little sampling on my part and then Angela drops onto the bed on her back, elbows propping her up. She asks me to undo the snap on the bottom, between her legs and covering up her pussy and taint. I fumble around and can't get it unsnapped. Angela reaches down and unsnaps it with one hand. Here is where things really take off! Angela spreads her legs wide, gives me a smile and invites me to dinner. I kneel beside the bed and here is her smooth, bare and fresh pussy. Angela pulls her legs back and I lick, flick and suck her clit and nice labia. Angela obviously enjoys DATY, as she is moaning and is almost instantly wet. I put my hands under her ass, lift her up and tongue fuck her, alternating with some oral attention to her starfish. I back up just a little to admire her and then back to work on that pussy. Angela is watching the whole time, enjoying the visuals. I hit the right spot and Angela tells me "Yes, stay right there". I keep it up for a minute and Angela arches her back and has a huge O. She relaxes finally and we crawl up, our bodies intertwined, as she enjoys the afterglow. She tells me that she doesn't always cum from oral, but that I did the right things with her. We cuddle for 5 minutes or so and then it's my turn to be pleasured.

She climbs on top and I enjoy her fine breasts dipping into reach of my mouth. Angela then gently begins licking my nipples before moving down to start a BBBJ. Angela starts slow, firm and very deep. Not deep throat, but almost. Angela then gives the Boys a nice tongue bath. After they are fully bathed, she moves back for a no hands blow job. Angela moans as she sucks, obviously enjoying giving me head. She positions herself so I can grab her ass and play with her pussy and starfish. I suggest some 69 and she rotates and lowers her pussy to my face. This continues until her blowjob feels so good I can't concentrate on her pussy. Angela rotates back, moaning as she takes me deep. I last several minutes before I build to the point of no return. Angela is moaning, I am moaning as I'm spurting and she keeps it up until I'm fully drained. Angela wipes her mouth on a towel, but had already swallowed most of my offering. She moves up and we share several more kisses.

Angela offers a massage for our remaining time. She gives a deep tissue massage to my back and legs. She has some training and does a good job. Before I know it, it's time to leave. Angela helps dress me and walks me to the door, one satisfied, happy guy.

To sum things up, Angela is GFE maximum from the time you enter until the time you leave. It's been a long time since I've experienced that, especially from such a fine looking woman.

[HIDE]
    Last edited by Oralist; 11-08-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Angela requested the images be deleted. Sorry guys.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad that you did

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    She sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You must have been her 10 am guy.

I agree with you. She is a sweetheart. Hope everyone treats her right and she stays around for a while.