Thread: Anhellica: Anhellica - waste of time

Anhellica: Anhellica - waste of time

Companion's Handle: Anhellica
    Date of Visit: 6/22/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone, PM
    Phone Number: 214 290 3643
    Email Address: fresca1622@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=91218
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Convo, hj, bbbjcim
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Min
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 45+
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, long
    Smoking Status: Yes, not in session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Native American
    Companion Description: Worn out looking, small tits, nice nipples. Wore a coverup for the session.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:

Sorry for the late post…..I just got my verified hobbyist status and wanted to catch up with some experiences I thought might be useful to my fellow hobbyists.

I was once again taken in by a provider's profile pics. Anhellica looked years older and pounds heavier when I met her. I met her at her incall at a very seedy, rundown motel on Harry Hines Blvd and when I entered, found it smelled of cigarette smoke. I requested a 90 minute session with her, but she was so distracted with taking care of other business and was constantly interrupted.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-12-2019 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Corrected HIDE tags for ROS

She used to be good if you don't mind the drama she will send over to your phone when you are not seeing her.

What happened to her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is surprising, Anhellica has always been a good value end provider. What is also surprising is that you would set up a 90 min. appointment with a girl you haven't seen before. She is good for a cheap 30 min. visit or an hour if you have the stamina. She also will do just about anything you ask. Sorry you didn't have a better time there. Live and learn.

she's always been a time waster. Never ready. Shit with the dogs. Now she looks like an old mexican man and she's staying at a high risk notel with lots of LEO activity and other bad shit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for the intel

Verified Hobbyist BCD

gives a good BJ

She is looking a little haggard, but is good value if you are looking for a short visit, BBBJCIMNQ experience. Yes, there can be some drama, but so what if you are just looking to get your pipes cleaned.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

She’s not worth it

Avoid her like the plague, I attempted to see her about a month ago and it was awful. I’ve seen her in the past a few times without issues. This time I rolled up to her Henry Hines spot and my spidey senses kicked in. I stood out worse than a sore thumb. The layout is a courtyard and everyone is hanging out in front of their one room apartments. All eyes staring and Know I’m here for one (or two) of two things. I texted her politely and said I have to cancel since I don’t like the area and my car is drawing a ton of attention. She texted me back in caps lock calling me a fucking pussy and she has clients who make more in a month than I do in my entire life with Ferrari’s and they go to her incall. I texted back good for them and I don’t care if they are better than me, this place is a shithole. MH issues are hardcore with this one. Avoid at all costs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In the past she used to give excellent TUMA. Sad that it went downhill

That’s the only reason why I went dumpster diving with her. I enjoy just sitting on her face and getting my undercarriage a good tongue lashing. She’s got some issues now.

Drama, cursing out clients, living in a trashy run down filthy place!

You don’t have to do any research or really know much of anything to know what that says is going on there!
    I’m sure only she is confused why there aren’t a convoy of limousines full of rich clients lined up for miles waiting to get into a place like that!
    I wouldn’t even pull up to a place like that without instantly hitting reverse and drive back the same direction I came in from! Then I would block the phone number and as far as I would be concerned an explanation for why I ain’t there is unnecessary!