Thread: Smurfydoesdallas: Smurfy-Not as Advertised

Smurfydoesdallas: Smurfy-Not as Advertised

Companion's Handle: Smurfydoesdallas
    Date of Visit: 9/4/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: jessica_tearwell@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=52705
    City, State: Plano, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DATY, Breast worship, BBBJ, Mish, CG, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: 200 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40-something
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Yes, not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Tall, about 5'10", small saggy tits with eraser nipples, mom-damage
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:

Sorry for the late post…..I just got my verified hobbyist status and wanted to catch up with some experiences I thought might be useful to my fellow hobbyists.

I know this review will cause a shit storm because of so many fans and white knights, but I have to tell it like it was.
    I made the appointment easy enough with Smurfy and met her at her incall in Plano during a lunch hour rendezvous.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-12-2019 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Corrected HIDE tags for ROS

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow

I was very close to booking with her! Never mind now

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a very similar experience more than a year ago with her. I have not been back to here since. I had previously had a very nice experience with her. In retrospect. I think she accepted an appointment too close to when her son was to arrive home. Her whole attitude changed when my hr ran into time for her son to return. I understand the problem but she should not have scheduled my time when she had a conflict. I felt very uncomfortable, as she made it my fault. She was very cool and a fun visit on the previous visit and up until she wasn't on my last visit. For others she is probably ok if they make sure there will be no similar time conflict. Reviewers comments about her being older than her pics and smelling smoke were spot on based on my experience, but she is still sexy and attractive in my opinion.

Just curious - the session obviously didn’t meet your expectations but you mentioned that you gave her a tip in the donations section. Why the tip for a lackluster session?

Dumbass decision

I made the mistake of predetermining that the session was going to be great and had the tip with my donation up front upon entry to the bedroom. Kind of hard to ask for it back. I’ll never do that again!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is always good to get an honest review, so thanks for reporting this.

But I had a great time with her a couple of years ago. Probably will still give her another try.

Thanks for the honest review.
    I once saw her twice in one day: My first time and my last time. She was full of attitude and in a hurry.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Similar experience

I had a similar experience with her as well. Rushed and just wanted me out.
    Also she smelled funky and unpleasant below as well.