Thread: Almost Fake News - Downtown Austin Up In Arms over Increase in Streetwalkers

Almost Fake News - Downtown Austin Up In Arms over Increase in Streetwalkers

HuffnPuffPost Nov. 8, 2018

Residents of downtown Austin are in an uproar over the increase of Streetwalkers. Many shops claim that the increase has driven away business along with harassing customers. A number of shop owners have petitioned city council to take action to better regulate this.

Councilman Wimbley explained, “This is something that people have had to deal with for thousands of years. We can’t eliminate it but we might be able to accommodate it.”

One downtown resident noted, “They’re constantly in the way of people trying to get somewhere fast. And when you ask them to move they get foul mouthed with you.”

Apparently there’s a resolution in council to expand the bike lanes to accommodate this “uptick” in streetwalkers. The feeling is that bikers would have the means to dodge them without much risk and foot traffic wouldn’t be impeded.

The only voice for the Streetwalkers has been the pharmacies operating in the area. “They come in. Get their supplies and go. They don’t loiter.”

SW.jpg
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Oh lord, Loxly!!
    Well played!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
    One downtown resident noted, “They’re constantly in the way of people trying to get somewhere fast.
    The resident must be one of the annoying, out of control electric scooter riders who, IMHO, are far more of a nuisance and a danger to pedestrians and downtown residence than any Streetwalkers. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Scooters are a menace.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn, Loxly! I did't think you would post my picture, you didn't even get my good side!

Good post though

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you were an evil person, you could start sprinkling small pebbles over the sidewalks. Ever been on a scooter and catch a pebble? If it hits the right way it will lock up the wheel fast.