Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: FBSM+++
    Length of Visit: 60 minutes
    Donation: $60 + $140
    Approximate age of Companion: 30-35
    Hair Color and Length: Black, straight, just past shoulders
    Smoking Status: N/S
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Thai)
    Companion Description: Small, petite gal, 5 feet tall, maybe 100 lbs, nice ass, nice c cup manmade. Very nice body. Tramp Stamp on her back and a few smaller tats that are non-distracting
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and felt the urge. I called her yesterday afternoon to set something up for today. She texted that she went back to work at Vicki's Spa, so I set up an appointment to see her. Texted her as I left the house and as I arrived. She met me at the door and led me to the room, where I got undressed. She was wearing a nice snug dress that hugged her curves nicely and nearly covered her ample ass. Led me to the table shower to clean me up. Nice foreplay action. We chatted some small talk while this was going on. We've known each other for over a year and have developed a nice comfortable relationship. After she dried me off and led me back on the room where I got back on the table. She started a nice massage. She has some training and although she is small, she knows have to use her body to work the kinks out of your back, getting on the table and using her legs and shins to put pressure on the knots.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

She's here for 3 more weeks, then leaving for home for the holidays. She'll be gone several weeks, probably until late January or early February.

I have had a couple chats with her, just not been able to hook up yet. Planning on a couple weeks from now, before she leaves. I asked and she sent me a pic. She’s cute as hell. Looking forward to seeing her. As long as one of you Farkers don’t ruin it before then..
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s been getting Cancellations with no Notice as in I’m on my way and then canceling on her last minute. SA is probably going to ruin it for us.

Got to see her yesterday. Gorgeous little thing, and a great session.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thai Angie

It's $200 and hour, 1 pop. Upcharge for MGOG and CIM. She's pretty upfront about her rates. Never been an issue with me. It's her prerogative how her rotes are structured. She may not be everyones cup of tea, so be it. She's got outstanding TCB and BCD skills, better than most everyone here. JMHO

1PC, I think you took my post wrong. You are right, it is her choice what she charges. I am not saying she suffers from GPS, I completely enjoyed my time and would love to see her again. Just can’t do it often at $300 a pop.

I was there no more than an hour from walk in to walk out. I’m a one shot wonder, so MSOG is not needed. I did CIM, but I asked her where she wanted it, that was her choice. As for being up front, I asked how much for an hour, no details discussed, she replied $300, no options given.

I am am not trying to talk bad about her at all. I completely enjoyed my time with her and look forward to catching up with her next year. I just can’t afford to see her every month at those rates.