Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FBSM+++
Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $60 + $140
Approximate age of Companion: 30-35
Hair Color and Length: Black, straight, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: N/S
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Thai)
Companion Description: Small, petite gal, 5 feet tall, maybe 100 lbs, nice ass, nice c cup manmade. Very nice body. Tramp Stamp on her back and a few smaller tats that are non-distracting
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and felt the urge. I called her yesterday afternoon to set something up for today. She texted that she went back to work at Vicki's Spa, so I set up an appointment to see her. Texted her as I left the house and as I arrived. She met me at the door and led me to the room, where I got undressed. She was wearing a nice snug dress that hugged her curves nicely and nearly covered her ample ass. Led me to the table shower to clean me up. Nice foreplay action. We chatted some small talk while this was going on. We've known each other for over a year and have developed a nice comfortable relationship. After she dried me off and led me back on the room where I got back on the table. She started a nice massage. She has some training and although she is small, she knows have to use her body to work the kinks out of your back, getting on the table and using her legs and shins to put pressure on the knots.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.