Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Not what you expected

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    A few women post in their profiles that they will see only men with “height appropriate weight.” So if a 5 foot tall guy weighing 400 pounds shows up, I think the lady has every right to refuse service. Guys should up front and honest.

As for my experience, I’ve come to expect that most women fudge a little on their vital statistics. I noticed one that was 37 for 7 years. I have not encountered one that lied so much that I wouldn’t see her. Maybe my day will come, but I normally screen pretty closely and avoid newbies until they’re established.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    I think everybody here has a valid point! We all have our preferences! Just for both parties always remember to be polite that’s Very important. Everyone has feelings You must remember that. One of the things I do is every time I post and add I put new pictures up. Sure it takes a lot of time to take pictures but it’s worth it in the long run. Men want to know what you look like that day or that week! And well they just enjoy pictures. Visual stimulation is the best, but nothing compares to the real deal
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    I think everybody here has a valid point! We all have our preferences! Just for both parties always remember to be polite that’s Very important. Everyone has feelings You must remember that. One of the things I do is every time I post and add I put new pictures up. Sure it takes a lot of time to take pictures but it’s worth it in the long run. Men want to know what you look like that day or that week! And well they just enjoy pictures. Visual stimulation is the best, but nothing compares to the real deal
    As always Ambree your pics are very stimulating. You handle most shit like a true freakin pro.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    ...nothing compares to the real deal
    AMEN! I will drink to that!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I understand a provider hiding her face for anonymity. I would guess 99.9% of us who hobby are looking for discretion. If a provider doesn't have any face pictures posted, it can be a crap shoot. I read reviews to get an idea of what their face may look like because it's one of the features I'm attracted to on a women. As we know, many reviews can be skewed, but you can get a general idea.

I also know if I look at a ladies showcase or pictures and all of them are taken at a certain angle, i.e above, or all of the photos are photoshopped or have snapchat filters on it, there's a reason for that. I usually pass on those women. My rule of thumb has always been add 5-10 years and a few pounds. I know what my expectations are, so I've rarely been disappointed.

There are some attractive and nice ladies in ATX that I've had the pleasure of visiting with who's photos completely represent what they look like. To those women, I say kudos

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by _desta View Post
    First off, it should be taken into consideration that the ladies get no preview of what's coming through that door. They're professionals, so most would "get the job done" withstanding, like Onei5430 said hygiene, bad attitude, perceived danger, etc. but that doesn't mean the ladies don't have preferences. We're all humans, we have features that attract us, and features that don't.
    It's a good idea to provide a brief description of yourself to a lady you haven't met before. Some ladies will ask the references you provide for physical details, these ladies seem to be more selective, maybe because they want to weed out the less desirable clients.

Some girls run in "packs" and will recommend some of their friends to their clients, they will share details on their clients, it's happened to me several times. Plus, I'm sure there is a lot more networking among the ladies that we, guys, don't see.

So, in some cases, the ladies do have intel about the guy walking in the door.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
    It's a good idea to provide a brief description of yourself to a lady you haven't met before. Some ladies will ask the references you provide for physical details, these ladies seem to be more selective, maybe because they want to weed out the less desirable clients.

Some girls run in "packs" and will recommend some of their friends to their clients, they will share details on their clients, it's happened to me several times. Plus, I'm sure there is a lot more networking among the ladies that we, guys, don't see.

So, in some cases, the ladies do have intel about the guy walking in the door.

If a chap rocks my world in any capacity, you better damn well know I'm telling my best friend about it 😋

Girls talk... that's what we do.

Don't take what I'm saying out of context either, I am, as most girls are as well, respectful of private info.

who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    Generally speaking (which obviously does not apply to all), ladies are more concerned about personality and $$, not withstanding hygiene, than looks. Take away any of those factors and it has negative impact on the session. Please correct me I’m wrong ladies. Men care about looks and performance. Take away either of those factors and negative impact takes place. For this reason accurate pics are paramount from a mans point of view. If you are a larger (curvy or bbw) woman, show it with pride. You’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but neither are the spinners.

Yup I'm a bbw, and I get I am not everyone's cup of tea, but not every fat, bald, pretentious circus monkey with a wallet is my cup of tea either, only difference is I get to laugh to the bank, regardless if they liked me or not.

The greatness of the hobby is we women get to say NO. We also get to say NEVER AGAIN. We have a choice in this hobby too..

Reality is, there is some form of chooseing on both ends of the rope. Not all money is good money, I've asked guys to excuse themselves, bad hygiene, odd ball social vibes.... you get what I'm saying.

But I will say some of the most unattractive men have made me cum harder than some of the hot 25 year olds - I mean they literally made my pussy tremble -

I don't make many physical judgements- as long as your clean, RESPECTFUL, kind, and conduct yourself as a gentleman we are good to go...

But bottom line is for me personality is at the top of the list when choosing a client. I'm not going to see some pud pounding shit gobblin that hides behind anonymity and hacks away at a keyboard insulting girls or being obnoxious and rude to the fellow mongers.

True story y'all!!
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by _desta View Post
    We're all humans, we have features that attract us, and features that don't.
    Fuck. All I read is "_desta is sexy as fuck". Carry on.
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Yup I'm a bbw, and I get I am not everyone's cup of tea, but not every fat, bald, pretentious circus monkey with a wallet is my cup of tea either, only difference is I get to laugh to the bank, regardless if they liked me or not.
    If you define yourself as a BBW, fine. Personally I don't think so. Nevertheless your personality is simply AMAZING. While I find you attractive, I think the addition of your personality makes you stunning.
    Cheers
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Yup I'm a bbw, and I get I am not everyone's cup of tea, but not every fat, bald, pretentious circus monkey with a wallet is my cup of tea either ...
    For the record, I've seen you. I showed up at your incall on my motorcycle, which was way up north. You really liked the bike, or at least you said, "That's a bad ass bike." (I won't mention a more accurate location of your incall but I can tell you exactly where it was) And the primary reason I saw you was 1) you were forthcoming in your pics 2) location. As a reminder, and hopefully you'll remember, you mentioned your neighbors came over the night before and you all ended up drinking and he, she and you ended up naked and having a threesome. I was wishing I was your neighbor at that moment.

For me, I always introduce myself for the first time with my age, height, weight, race and the amount of hair (and/or lack thereof) I happen to possess. This at least gives the lady a little sense of what to expect upon my arrival.
    Last edited by Onei5430; 11-06-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn KBF
    My personality is a stud.
    My dick, not so much
    :(

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Damn KBF
    My personality is a stud.
    My dick, not so much
    :(
    Can I sit on your face

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivana fuxs View Post
    Can I sit on your face
    Bet I can guess your weight just using my neck

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'll usually do what I can to find some enjoyment out of the session (maybe it changes what I'm down for), but my view is that it's really on me to read the reviews and try to find as many pics as possible to verify the situation ahead of time. The way I look at it, even with a cancellation fee, she may have taken my appointment over someone else's, and been counting on the revenue. But, in those situations, I most certainly won't return, and would call out (probably in RoS) what my expectations were vs. what I found when I arrived. It's happened more than once, and I usually leave rather depressed, but I consider that on me for not being a "smart shopper" and doing my research.

And for the record, I'm an ugly S.O.B., so kudos to the ladies I've seen for their acting!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast