Date of Visit: 10/28/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: call
    Phone Number: 4693585847
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Body slide, DFK, Licking her body, BBBJ, Mish, CG, Tit play, sucking sucking sucking those boobs
    Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: $140
    Approximate age of Companion: 28ish
    Hair Color and Length: black , below neck.
    Smoking Status: smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: korean
    Companion Description: She is a cute girl and looks very innocent that makes you want to bang her more and more. Those boobs are to die for. Fun loving and very attractive. Petite girl and a cute ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? WAY BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes Sir
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES (NO - BECAUSE I WANT HER FOR MYSELF)

Public comments:
    She is a cute girl and looks very innocent that makes you want to bang her more and more. Those boobs are to die for. Fun loving and very attractive. Petite girl and a cute ass.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    nice review.. I love Boa too! full disclosure for guys who don't know.. she has a full bush that will delight you endlessly.. at least it did me, LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Smile A visit to see Boa

I went to see boa today on your recommendation and she didn’t disappoint. Thanks for the review

Boa is lovely! she has the attributes to be an AMP Superstar.. she is already the only full-bush AMP girl.. I love that.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I loved that bush too. That was my first table shower too. I’m new to the Dallas area so I’m excited about trying the different ladies. Dallas is by far the best area for AMP’s.

Dallas is the best! and we keep getting new and great talent regularly!

Linda at Nagoya Spa is my latest "love".. PSE/GFE in one delectable package.. I would drive from Austin or Houston to see her, she is that wonderful.

Boa is a budding Superstar, I think.. I hope she keeps the bush. it is so novel, that I knew Boa was brand new to AMPs.. that is just not done, sporting a full bush, LOL.. Boa doesn't know the "rules" yet, LOL

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

I agree Boa is a great gal

She treated me right and I highly recommend her - but unlike what others keep saying about the ages at Lucky Haven, I saw both Boa and Kiss last week and I can assure you they are in their mid thirties.

They give a great session, far better than I deserve, and they are both very pretty, but they are in their thirties.

Sorry Chung