Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    I was sending you my p411 in response to your post saying...I do well, I think. I have video proof of my level of skill, which I used to get a few civvies into bed off of CL and reddit. Not posting publicly here for obvious reasons, but if you send a nice PM, perhaps I might send you it. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

You posted that here on 11/16/18
    You didn't ask for the vid...and fishing for business isn't a "nice PM".
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    Also, I never mentioned who was pissed off after you started a thread about a provider contacting you unsolicited and whether or not that should be "tolerated."
    Well, if it wasn't me, you now have at least 2 guys not happy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    @secretE

I can’t believe you’re angry at being contacted in regard to the contest or the video (the solicitation of which you invited).
    It sounds like Bettie Mae reached out or responded to a select few; you should be honored!
    This whole idea was mine, and I guarantee mine was the first name in the hat, yet I received no invite. I’m not salty but would be pleased if I were in your shoes.

Instead of being grateful, you’ve insulted Bettie Mae and damaged the image of the contest and of yourself.

Please, don’t respond to this thread: let those of us who want to play nicely do so.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I can’t believe you’re angry at being contacted in regard to the contest or the video (the solicitation of which you invited).

That's not what happened, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Instead of being grateful, you’ve insulted Bettie Mae and damaged the image of the contest and of yourself.
    That is one of the more absurd things I've read in recent months. All due respect, you don't know what went on. I've said my peace. Let the contest resume.
    Last edited by SecretE; 11-18-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    All I can say is, Bettie Mae can contact me anytime.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post

That's not what happened, though. All due respect, you don't know what went on
    This is my point precisely: none of us knows what went on between you, yet you brought that to the public conversation, and the rest of us can only make an assumption based on the information presented. Given the information, it seems you were kind of being a dick.

I’m glad we’re able to get back on track. Bettie Mae, next week is tough with family and travel. I’m available Saturday or Sunday for you.

I think Secret is a pretty solid dude on these boards. I crack myself up sometimes....get it....solid LOL. No, really though he usually offers good info and is not one to fight over trivial crap. We all have our days and none of us are immune to it.

However, I will say in Bettie's defense I really don't see any issue whatsoever in PM'ing with regard to this thread (or contest) as there have been various people interested, it was obvious she was doing the planning and you did express at least some interest (per her re-quotes earlier). Just saying buddy. *shrug* You are right we don't know what went on in PM's. Totally on board with you bro. I'm just saying let's be fair to all.

In an effort to calm things why don't you both just agree it was a mix-up and no hard-feelings? I think that would be best. You are both good people and offer insightful valued opinions on the boards. No reason to start a word war. Just my 2 cents

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    All I can say is, Bettie Mae can contact me anytime.
    Preach!
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I think Secret is a pretty solid dude on these boards. I crack myself up sometimes....get it....solid LOL. No, really though he usually offers good info and is not one to fight over trivial crap. We all have our days and none of us are immune to it.
    Thank you. I wish Bettie Mae the best in organizing the contest.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Okay thank you 3daygetaway and Dragonx for being so sweet. S
    Secrete, lets just put it behind us.
    I apologized to you via text right after you told me you were not pleased.
    Once is enough.

Now lets vote for the contest date:
    Also, please forgive me if I missed a pm regarding pre screening for the party.
    I know I received one pm I haven't located yet.

Thanksgiving weekend is going to get in the way for most people, including myself.

Anyone for the weekend after? Or, a week night? Start time 6:30ish?
    Lets vote for either:
    Thursday evening the 29th?
    Friday evening the 30th?
    Saturday afternoon or evening the 1st?
    Sunday afternoon or evening the 2nd?

Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

My vote:
    Friday the 30th is best
    I’m unavailable Thursdays (divorced dad visitation night): most other weekdays are good.
    Have plans the 1st

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    rats! out of town...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9