Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im in, say when and where....can i borrow 120.00?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana fuxs View Post
    So - when's the pussy eating contest?
    Better question..

Who's volunteering the main course?
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    As the OP, this was not off my radar either, but I read lots of talk but no money where said mouth resides.

Yes: we need a vulva

Vulvas, please have your mistresses PM me or post here.

Good night and Good lick.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A bet I'm happy to lose, but at least get honorable mention in. If not that, then learn a whole lot.

Hmmm.... so why does it have to be just an oral challenge only? How about overall performance in all categories? Now that's a good challenge! Mhmmm. Yep.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Hmmm.... so why does it have to be just an oral challenge only? How about overall performance in all categories? Now that's a good challenge! Mhmmm. Yep.
    Well fuck- game over - you win.
    😂😊😜
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Well fuck- game over - you win.
    😂😊😜
    Thank you Kitty. I try. I do try. But it seems most girls tell me it's too fat to put in their butt so that category I don't too well. It didn't work so well with you remember? Not at all. Wouldn't go in. LMAO. I'm fucking kidding guys. Joking. Totally joking. Really!

Kitty never let me put it in her butt. It doesn't fit. Barely fits her tight little pussy. Most other girls same deal. Hahahaha. Fucking with y'all. I'm joking. Joke joke joke. Messing with you Kitty. *teasing*

But, really, no, in all seriousness it's just too dang fat for their butt. Ahahahaaahahah! You would think I've been drinking wouldn't you? Nope. Just being a real horses ass right now *tease* LOL.

Joking. Totally totally joking. Really. But thank you KBF, I appreciate the vote of confidence!

-mg

After what I had tonight...

I challenge any woman or man into an Oral War.....

No negotiations, no selfishness....lets do this...
    Last edited by Agent220; 11-10-2018 at 02:25 AM.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

I’d like to nominate Bettie Mae. Can I get a second?

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I’d like to nominate Bettie Mae. Can I get a second?
    I'll second!!

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfun12 View Post
    Thanks, babe! ��
    Ya'll too cute! Kfun12 and Tommie Gunnz
    Thank you for the nomination everybody! When and where?
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSpot View Post
    How has no one acknowledged this. Well I guess I'm the only one that laughed.
    I laughed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    Thank you for the nomination everybody! When and where?
    Awwright, Awwright, Awwright!!!
    We have a contest judge: now we just need participants to put up or shut up!
    The when and where will be up to Bettie Mae, but her place makes sense. I am going to contact her individually, to reserve my spot by paying in advance. (I can’t decide whether or not to shave my beard)!

Pie Eating Rubric

Ladies, please chime in, as I do not own this particular piece of equipment. I think the rubric ought to look something like:

Hands— are they clean and trimmed for comfort?If hands are used, how effectively?

Noises made – – to include articulated words, sounds of approval/pleasure, nonverbal vibration made it for effect.

Eye contact – – to include the obvious connection over the Mons pubis and general connection before and after.

Position – – does this cunning linguist spend all of his time perched between your spread Eagle, or does this person prefer to dine from behind, while lifting you into the air, while you sit on his face? How does one score variety?

Responsiveness – – simply, is he paying attention to your body and the cues you are giving?

Maneuvers – – does he know what he’s doing? Is he a one trick pony, or does he have a few tricks up his sleeve? Are they effective? Does he have anything novel to offer, or is he more of the same?

Perseverance – – hopefully, he got you there, but if it took a while, did he show signs of exhaustion? Ask for a break? Take a quick pause to stretch his neck or pop his job back into socket?

Recovery – – sometimes sex isn’t clean or pretty. Accidents and messes happen to all of us at some point. How we react to a pubic hair on the roof of our mouths, flatulence, blood, or female ejaculate can make the difference between a professional and an amateur; a one night stand versus an all-time favorite: if such an occurrence happened and a recovery needs to be made, how did he do? This may be an opportunity for bonus points.

Patient – – everyone likes oral sex, but diving right at the vulva or a penis can be shocking to the system and take one out of the moment. Did he approach you the right way?

Clean up – – when a man comes, many providers hop up and get a towel to clean the mess, but with most women, the mess is self-contained, inside their perfect bodies. Nonetheless, after women come, at least the women I’ve been with, they want to be either held OR have mad, mad sex. This question is about the responsiveness of the man in this moment and attentiveness/willingness to give what you want. (I’m thinking there’s a possible point deduction for the man who believes a woman’s orgasm is his queue to stick his dick in her mouth).

Taking care of business – – there ought to be a score within this rubric for how easy a man is to screen, receive a donation from, and navigate to your front door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    KBF and Bettie_Mae, I will take y’all up on some cunnilingus right now! Tip in hand!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast