Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Retired Companion
    The first one should say - Ladies did you get the money up front? If he isn't any good at oral - just take a shower and count your money - you'll feel better in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Ladies, please chime in, as I do not own this particular piece of equipment. I think the rubric ought to look something like:

Hands— are they clean and trimmed for comfort?If hands are used, how effectively?

Noises made – – to include articulated words, sounds of approval/pleasure, nonverbal vibration made it for effect.

Eye contact – – to include the obvious connection over the Mons pubis and general connection before and after.

Position – – does this cunning linguist spend all of his time perched between your spread Eagle, or does this person prefer to dine from behind, while lifting you into the air, while you sit on his face? How does one score variety?

Responsiveness – – simply, is he paying attention to your body and the cues you are giving?

Maneuvers – – does he know what he’s doing? Is he a one trick pony, or does he have a few tricks up his sleeve? Are they effective? Does he have anything novel to offer, or is he more of the same?

Perseverance – – hopefully, he got you there, but if it took a while, did he show signs of exhaustion? Ask for a break? Take a quick pause to stretch his neck or pop his job back into socket?

Recovery – – sometimes sex isn’t clean or pretty. Accidents and messes happen to all of us at some point. How we react to a pubic hair on the roof of our mouths, flatulence, blood, or female ejaculate can make the difference between a professional and an amateur; a one night stand versus an all-time favorite: if such an occurrence happened and a recovery needs to be made, how did he do? This may be an opportunity for bonus points.

Patient – – everyone likes oral sex, but diving right at the vulva or a penis can be shocking to the system and take one out of the moment. Did he approach you the right way?

Clean up – – when a man comes, many providers hop up and get a towel to clean the mess, but with most women, the mess is self-contained, inside their perfect bodies. Nonetheless, after women come, at least the women I’ve been with, they want to be either held OR have mad, mad sex. This question is about the responsiveness of the man in this moment and attentiveness/willingness to give what you want. (I’m thinking there’s a possible point deduction for the man who believes a woman’s orgasm is his queue to stick his dick in her mouth).

Taking care of business – – there ought to be a score within this rubric for how easy a man is to screen, receive a donation from, and navigate to your front door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    @austinEllen Thanks for your feedback. While it was not constructive, it did serve to remind me that orgasms are the goal of men and cash is the goal of women. I suppose the real winner of the contest is the man who tips the best.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Retired Companion
    Absolutely! This is the hobby after all and not the real world. It all comes down to money. The more you got - the better you shall be loved! It's.....that....simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    @austinEllen Thanks for your feedback. While it was not constructive, it did serve to remind me that orgasms are the goal of men and cash is the goal of women. I suppose the real winner of the contest is the man who tips the best.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Absolutely! This is the hobby after all and not the real world. It all comes down to money. The more you got - the better you shall be loved! It's.....that....simple.
    Shit Ellen, at least you could lie to me!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Well, if you are serious, Mark, I can write an extended essay for you LMAO. Guilty. I have a bad habit of it, not just on sex stuff, as my friends frequently rib me about. Haha. Fuck it.

Anywho, depends on the girl. But honestly the BIGGEST problem IMHO, and what I've heard from many girls (not just in hobby culture either), is most guys simply don't pay attention to their partners body or they don't know enough about female anatomy. You need to communicate too. Each person likes it different so that's also a factor (this goes for you girls too). What I say below will just be my own personal general guidelines but communicate with your girl, find out what she likes, feel her body, pay attention to her movements, take her direction (vocal & nonvocal).

Cunnilingus General Guidelines :
    1. Start slow. The clitoris is extravagantly more sensitive than a penis. The clit has 8,000 nerve endings (just in the clit - this is not even talking about the clitoral network of nerves that go into the vaginal canal and tummy where the g-spot would be found). The penis head has only 4,000.

2. Dry finger on clit is way bad. Never. The clit needs to be aroused first too. You can not just *attack* it straight away.

3. You typically want to begin with sucking the vulva slowing, licking up and down, sucking the various parts of the vulva. Vulva is the term for the entire anatomical area of the vagina which contains the labia major, minor, mons pubis, urethra, vaginal opening, clitoris..... Basically vulva is the catch-all term for sucking on all areas.

4. Spitting in your hand and wetting the entire vulva is virtually always a good idea prior to "diving in" but you can also just "squirt some spit" while you are sucking to keep the moisture up. Do not do this if you have a mouth infection you could transfer bacteria (but uncommon b/c the vagina is acidic). Saliva has a naturally slightly acidic Ph of 5 to 6. The vagina itself is quite acidic at 3.75 to 4.5. Sigh. I can't give a chemistry lesson on the potential of hydrogen (pH) and the alkalinity or acidity of different compounds but suffice to say that pH 0-1 is stomach acid/HCL/battery acid. pH 7 is neutral pure water. pH 13 to 14 is extreme alkalinity such as bleach/drain cleaner. A lemon is pH 2. Spitting is not the best option overall for general lube during penetration but the natural warmth and slight acidity which can match their pH is very nice for many women. The natural acidity of the vagina is what helps keep infection away. The main problem with saliva is that its water based. Water dissolves *fast* with friction and heat. This is why you always find yourself needing to keep squirting some spit (if the vagina is not already becoming quite wet naturally). Water based lubes dissolve fast.
    PSA: DO NOT USE PETROLEUM/VASELINE/BABY OIL LUBRICANTS IF YOU PLAN TO USE A CONDOM AT SOME POINT. DESTROYS LATEX/RUBBER.
    AND DONT USE THEM IN THE VAGINA AT ANY POINT - BREAKS THE NATURAL CHEMISTRY AND FLORA OF THE VAGINA GREATLY INCREASING RISK OF INFECTION.
    Spit IMHO is the best option during *oral*
    If you use a flavored lube for oral (or sex) make sure to rub it in your fingers some, warm it up, b/c it's cold usually.
    When you turn the shower on do you wait a moment for it to warm up or do you love jumping into that freezing mess that is spraying out right away so you can send your body into what feels like hypothermic shock? LOL. Same deal.

5. At this point you are sucking/licking on the labia (both) and licking up and down the vulva canal. Possibly inserting some tongue her too. Highly dependent on the girl and her reactions. Lick up and down the entire vulva region as high as the clitoris (gently) and going down below the vulva to as far as the perineum (this is important for a good reason I'll explain later).

6. Main thing is want to be too terribly aggressive. Just like we don't want teeth on our dick they don't want it on their pussy (usually). And you aren't trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose when you suck on any part of the vulva. You want nice long slow wet kisses and sucking.

7. If you hit a spot that seems to be doing the trick you will know pretty easily, listen to her moans and quivers, feel her body, ask her what she wants or does she like this or this, is there more natural moisture flowing? Do it all of the sudden get super wet? Guess what? She like that's area. Bingo! Concentrate there. Don't go mad. Don't go berserk like you just found a nest of Afghan Taliban and you have a .50 cal mounted machine gun. Just spend time there. Slow, wet, sensual. Kiss and suck. Slowly, wetly, gently. Caveat? *If* she says or motions otherwise.

8. Do not dart all over the place like a roach that is avoiding being smashed when the lights come on. That's aggravating to her. You hit a spot and then you are gone. Shit. Again, go slow. Pay attention.

9. The pussy and vulva by this time are now very well moisturized, the clitoris is likely fully engorged, and you can more easily suck on it albeit gently in most cases.

The entire vulva is something you want to pay attention to and that includes the outer lips, the inner lips, possibly inserting some tongue as it passes across the labia minor and the introitus (opening of vaginal canal).

Key areas are major nerve endings regarding the external vaginal region (including the perineum). Two of the largest and most powerful nerve centers are: #1 Dorsal Nerve of the Clitoris #2 Perineal Nerve (just below the vulva - region just below the bottom of the vulva and above the anus). You don't need to go that far down to get a nerve reaction.

The critical area for final orgasm is the clitoris itself....period. A full 50-75% of women absolutely cannot have a full orgasm from penetration alone and will require some form of direct clitoral stimulation. Typically that means external clitoral stimulation as in the case we are talking about with oral (as well as rubbing it, buzzing it, licking it). There are also internal clitoral orgasms which are much harder for most women to achieve. An example is the g-spot orgasm which is a form of internal clitoral stimulation and orgasm. The need for direct stimulation is obvious. That is why so many women will need to use a vibrator or will want their hand rubbing their clitoris even during penetration. This is super super common even if they are also capable of internal g-spot orgasm (it just means it's profoundly more intense and gratifying with likely skene secretion as well - squirting/gushing - though not always).

Many women like to be fingered during oral

Make sure fingers are moist. Also, make sure your fingernails are clipped/manicured. You don't want to slice/prick a girls insides.
    Insert one or two fingers (index + middle), palm facing up. Do not start ramming your fingers in/out.
    It's not a penis. The penis works b/c it's larger (even small ones). It fills the vaginal canal to a greater extent.
    Whats the penis rubbing on when the canal is more engulfed? Nerves. Its hitting nerves which are part of the clitoral and vaginal network.
    Penetration itself is not some "magic" action. Meaning there is not some sort of like pump or valve in a woman that when you penetrate eventually *pops* and causes orgasm. Nope. Its not like using a plunger on a toilet. Its not to create suction or to cause a vacuum reaction or do any such thing. Its just sliding of the penis in/out along the vaginal canal causing it to rub against nerves inside the vagina which are all part of the vaginal and clitoral and perineal nerve network. That is what ultimately leads to orgasm. Simple as that.
    If the woman doesn't require direct external clitoral stimulation, because she is sensitive enough and/or horny enough, she may be able to cum just through those nerve impulses alone with the penis sliding in/out.

A problem for many women though is that simply won't do it. They are not sensitive enough or the penises they have experienced in their lives thus far have not been able to hit those nerves. And its not just due to size. Yes, that's part of it. But it's also the shape, angle, style of penetration, position, speed, level of excitement/arousal, etc.
    For this reason up to a full 75% of all women can't completely orgasm without at least *some* direct/indirect external clitoral stimulation

The easiest way to find the really sensitive area for the vast majority of women is to insert fingers as mentioned above, palm up, two fingers, slowly insert them, do not go too far, pull your fingers "up" as if you were going to say "hey, come here" (making a come here motion).

Depending on the woman there a couple of ways to do this. You either explore slowly with your fingers in that hooked "come here" configuration, sliding around, slowly, exploring and inserting deeper as you go. Watch her face and body as you do this. If you hit the right spot you will know it. She will jerk in some fashion, maybe her whole body, her tummy, or just a squeal or moan of like, "oh fuck". If it is sore or too sensitive be careful. Pay attention. It might be. This is the area that is very sensitive to touch and part of the clitoral network inside the vagina. There are lots of nerve endings at this spot you have just found.

What you do next if you want to try for an internal clitoral orgasm is either:

A) flick the fingers rapidly on that spot (and you may have to play around before you find the actual critical "oh shit!" spot - and some girls just won't have it). You will flick them like you are saying "come here" really fast flicking them up and down in the "come here" hook motion.

B) you keep the hook configuration but instead of the rapid come here motion of "flicking" the fingers you will rapidly, but be careful, pay attention to her body, her instructions, she may be sensitive, "bounce" it up and down against that "spot". So imagine instead of a full blow rapid "hey you, come here" fast flicking you motion instead you are just bouncing the fingers/hand down and then back up onto the nerve "spot".

C) on rare occasions you will be able to skip the fingers entirely and your penis will work to achieve g-spot internal clit orgasm. This is quite rare but it can happen if your penis fits right and rubs the right area just perfectly.

The main difference is that first is a full blown come here flicking motion so it's rubbing over the spot super fast back and forth. The other is just a very rapid "tapping" or "bouncing" of that similar finger configuration up and down against the spot. The last one is regular penile penetration and just happens to hit the right spot. Obviously guys with especially thicker, or even longer penises, will have a little more success with this one simply b/c they will fill more area and have more opportunity to press against sensitive nerve spots. But, some women can't do that kind of orgasm so you could have an enormous giant cucumber for a penis and it wouldn't do anything more b/c she can't cum that way alone.

Well, sheeeeit! I didn't mean to write that much. I just get can't help myself sometimes! LOL.

-mg
    Your instructions are very good. 'Cept guys might take "hook" too far. I like what you wrote a lot.
    Watch how many guys didn't read it.
    Guys when eating pussy don't maul it or take it with you. If a lady tells you back off, back off. If a lady shows you something, minor adjustments, stopping, approving etc., Pay attention. For the love of God pay attention! We like to get off as much as you do!
    A guy who knows what he's doing, according to the pussy drivers, is a popular man in deed. Hope he can fuck, too!

She's right about the different parts of the vulva being sensitive.
    The the spot just below the vulva is too. Think Elle King singing My Neck My Back. Massage delicate parts gently
    -- please don't poke at the clit and vulva, they are your friends. Fingering g-spot is great, but ask first. If the hands don't pass before the contest, you are Out. I can provide nail files, soap, water, lotion. Go slowly in and out a little in a loose gentle motion. The gspot is right past the bone, go slow and don't miss it. Dont poke it. Massage it like we massage your tender balls. And do not rapid fire your finger in and out carelessly. Explore. Read her reactions. Follow her lead. Orgasms begin in our heads. Be charming. I'm making a list of my rules before the contest.

Judging: I think we should limit judging to five categories based on the above info. Before beginning I will introduce myself and give you some hints about how I like it. Also request that you skip what I don't like. There's reasons I don't like certain things.

I'll try to make a list of categories and make some fun with them. I NEED A BUZZER. Someone needs to volunteer to keep score for me. Winner has to fuck me right after in the other room. That's if the other contestants didn't destroy the kitty.
    Last edited by Bettie_mae; 11-12-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist
    I want to participate....can someone PM details if there really is a contest going to happen.

Big Bear (and all interested), no one is going to message you: respectfully, take the initiative and pm your screening info to Bettie Mae. Sessions always begin with proper screening. She’ll take it from there; she’s a professional!!
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Retired Companion
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Shit Ellen, at least you could lie to me!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!
    D

Verified Hobbyist
    3Day- THanks for your response. I see two girls a week usually- some weeks just one. When something like this comes up, I will show interest. If there is a literal contest set up with rules (I only see suggestions above) and time date etc. I’m in. I’m gonna eat at least one pussy this week. (Leaving town Wed or there’d be two) Ate 3 last week and whatever week there’s a contest by Bettie or whomever, they can feel free to contact me and I’ll eat their pussy. I’m interested in eating pussy. Otherwise, I’ll eat the pussies of the regulars I schedule with and the new ones I decide to taste.
    So reprimand someone else. BM, and anyone else that wants to do this contest for the record I’m in. But I probably won’t PM you directly about this contest. However, while I’m looking through ads, if your pic or something you say tickles my fancy, I may eat your pussy regardless of a contest.
    I rarely look at this thread and just happened to see it today. Family, Work etc supersedes looking at this thread. So if you want to respond, just PM me, like a professional. :)

Well, my tone clearly came across wrong. I wasn’t trying to bust your balls.

I think we are at the phase where we reserve a time. Bettie Mae’s post suggests a back-to-back contest; I was imagining a less compressed and more open schedule over about 10-days’ time. Reach out to her and ask. Really, this is her game now.

Bettie Mae, thanks for the lovely comments! I'm always pleased to please and enjoy when you girlies like my style or what I write. Thanks again!

BigBear I don't think 3day meant any harm or foul tone he's always been a nice dude in my experience. Text format can sound harsh if read the wrong way (one reason we should all use emoji's or use some form of visual or tonal response that indicates intended emotion)

To all the other guys, I gotta say, personally I think it's a little overzealous and perhaps wishful thinking that this may actually occur...unfortunately However, that said there are some girls so far that do seem as if they would truly be interested (Bettie Mae, for example, or KBF, or Ivana, etc).

I think it's going to take some serious discussion and most importantly some easy and simple rules about the money contest part.
    Yep, sorry, it's just the reality like Ellen said. Bang on 100%. As crude as it may sound we can't expect women to just do strangers (even if it's oral for her pleasure lol) without some simple financial incentive. I wouldn't do it (would you?). And we are guys. Not strangers. No. And that's what this is. So I understand Ellen completely. I know she would never make a session feel that way but in fairness to the actual purpose of this thread you have to accept that that's a reality (e.g. needing a simple financial/contest aspect laid out such that one of the lovely girls wants to get this on the calendar and *actually* do it).

Want more girls interested and involved and actually getting this going or scheduled on the calendar? More financial rules.....less contest judging rules/aspects (they don't care about that part - neither would I in all fairness).
    Last edited by mathguy; 11-12-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Per Bettie Mae's comments and reply to my earlier post I decided to add a couple of images pulled off an image search. I've also added my own comment section and various notations to each image which will help better illustrate.
    If you aren't interested, just skip it (not hard to do). If you are, here it is

gspot_example_notes_1.jpg

This first image shows, as Bettie mentioned, the g-spot is typically located just behind or underneath the pubic bone. It's not far inside. Only 2-3 inches at most. Due to possible awkward angles or positions sometimes it may require extra maneuvering or finger length to get in there fully, but it's really not far at all.

Read the notes I have added to the images for more information. It will be a spongy, usually slightly ridged (small little soft spongy ridges), section/nodule of tissue that you can feel. It's essentially directly behind the clitoris inside the vagina. That's an easy way to try to visualize where it is b/c it really isn't as far as some think. The spot is very close to the clitoris and the entry to the vagina, just up inside, 1-3 inches, behind the clitoris, sort of underneath or to the posterior of the pubic bone.
    It will be easy for the girl to tell you when you have hit it and you should probably be able to tell once you know well enough, either by touch, or simply by her movements and/or vocals.

If you really know a girls anatomy, know how to move right, and your penis fits right so it hits the proper nerves you can totally achieve a g-spot orgasm (gush, squirt, spasm, etc) without a single finger or toy; it's 100% possible...guarantee it. It's not easy and is highly dependent on the chemistry, arousal level, motion, speed, genital fit, size, but it absolutely can be done.

g-spot_example_notes_2.jpg

This second image is simply b/c there wasn't enough room for another note section and I wanted to add some markings for the pudendal nerve which is deep inside the pelvis and controls most of the sensation and motor movements throughout the region, including sensation in male and female genitalia.

In females the pudendal nerve has a terminal branch that includes the dorsal nerve to the clitoris and the deep perineal nerves. They are just major nerve that branch off to a network of many thousands of nerve endings but in females and males they both branch off the pudendal nerve down into the perineal and genital regions.

In males the main difference is the pudendal nerve has a terminal branch that supplies the dorsal nerve of the penis head instead of the clitoris. There are only about half of the nerve endings in the head of the penis vs the clit (which are analogues of each other). Roughly 4000 in the penis head vs 8000 just in the very small clitoris alone. So not only are there twice as many, which makes it more sensitive, they are more densely distributed, which furthers the sensitivity.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Damn dude!!!!!

Well done!
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I am printing it out and giving it my friends.
    Duuuude!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I am printing it out and giving it my friends.
    Duuuude!
    Im printing it out and bringing it with me to my next session lol!!! Which is pissing me off right now because I’m horny AF and can’t get something set up today...guess it’s this cold ass weather.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast