Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: High Volume Provider-Your opinion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

High Volume Provider-Your opinion.

So this is for the gentleman and the ladies. What constitutes a high volume provider? Ladies, if you felt you were not able to provide your best, would you cancel, or would you just wing it?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    This is a subjective question: each person‘s perception is going to be different. The activities, the timing, and even the rest that the provider had going into her day are all a factor here.

There is no question in my mind, however, that there is a diminishing return on quality as the day wears on: I like to be my hair stylist’s first appointment of the day, because I’ve noticed quality going down later in the day – – he’s been on his feet too long, and his fingers are cramping by 3 o’clock. The same can be said for my masseuse, who’s grip is a little compromised if she sees back to back clients. However, alternatively, my bartender’s pour is as steady on my first drink as it is on my last, so in some cases it is frequency, in others it is longevity, and others are unaffected at all.

Since we will never know for certain, and a provider can often only schedule based on a guess of who is going to show up, we will never know how many clients she has seen that day. So the question should really be: how many dudes is too many dudes, to have gone before you? At what point do you become grossed out?
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    This is a subjective question: each person‘s perception is going to be different. The activities, the timing, and even the rest that the provider had going into her day are all a factor here.
    Which is why I left the question open. I’m sure there are different opinions on the subject.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Purely my opinion, but it seems to me that anything more than four clients over an eight hour day must be tough.

But I’m sure that there are lots of factors that influence a woman’s attitude and behavior. Some may be able to see more than four and be fresh and ready for her next client. Some might be physically or mentally exhausted after only a couple, depending on who they saw and how those sessions went.

I saw one woman a couple of years ago that said she might suck ten dicks a day. But we spent a delightful hour together.

Bottom line...it depends...on the woman, on her clients, and any number of other personal factors.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I put ALOT into my playtimes....my motto is quality over quantity....SO for me 2 or 3 a day is perfect.
    Low volume or high volume...is all relative. If you are providing great sessions then it shouldnt matter.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    I don't see more then 3 regulars a week. When I first started in this business I would see up to 8 clients a day - that was burnout. And that was not who i really am - I like putting all my energy and sexiness into limited clients and it's worked out great for all parties involved. All money does not mean good money. Lesson learned.

As a guy my opinion of high volume is anything beyond 2 men in a single day. This has no correlation to time. Just the number of men.

It could be a total of 2 hours with 2 men or it could be a total of 4 hours in a day with 2 men. The main thing is not more than 2 men maximum.

More than 2 men per day is high volume IMHO. Possibly you could stretch it to 3 but that's definitely pushing it in terms of volume and they would need to be quick visits. Certainly though it's high volume for most. If they were long visits and more than 1-2 men a woman would be getting really worn out, jaded, bored, disgusted. Even the horniest and most lustful woman can't handle 4 to 6+ hours of "activity" per day across 2-3+ men without it becoming a real issue and beginning to have a real odd relationship/view of the opposite sex.

-mg

Mathguy, do some math here: if a woman is to see only two, how many must she schedule for that day? I’m going to guess 4.5 on average, because at least two fail to show, and one of the two is going to stiff her 20% of the time. So, to make payroll, she’s got to inflate her prices OR schedule more people. Some days she has no paying customers; the next, all 4.5 show up. That day, you get sloppy seconds, but she still comes through for you, despite the statistical likelihood you would’ve canceled on her.

I once accidentally threw away a valuable item in a visiting provider’s hotel room and had to go back for it. I don’t know what number I was in the lineup, but there were thirteen jizz-filled wrappers in the garage can!! She preformed like a champ for me, so assuming I was fairly close to the end, I’m going to suggest a woman can take a lot more orgasms and dick than you think, while still bringing her A-game.

A more entertaining question for me is: what’s the MOST cocks you took in a day? (Don’t answer outloud; you’ll gross mathguy out)! PM me your number, and I’ll book a session with the winner.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    LOL! 3Day, you counted the rubbers in the trash can? Never mind about the number of cocks in a day. Counting rubbers in a trash can sounds pretty gross to me.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

It was horrible.
    I got gloves from the housekeeping cart, and was still Lady Macbeth about it!

Mathguy, do some math here: if a woman is to see only two, how many must she schedule for that day? I’m going to guess 4.5 on average, because at least two fail to show, and one of the two is going to stiff her 20% of the time. So, to make payroll, she’s got to inflate her prices OR schedule more people. Some days she has no paying customers; the next, all 4.5 show up. That day, you get sloppy seconds, but she still comes through for you, despite the statistical likelihood you would’ve canceled on her.

I once accidentally threw away a valuable item in a visiting provider’s hotel room and had to go back for it. I don’t know what number I was in the lineup, but there were thirteen jizz-filled wrappers in the garage can!! She preformed like a champ for me, so assuming I was fairly close to the end, I’m going to suggest a woman can take a lot more orgasms and dick than you think, while still bringing her A-game.

A more entertaining question for me is: what’s the MOST cocks you took in a day? (Don’t answer outloud; you’ll gross mathguy out)! PM me your number, and I’ll book a session with the winner.
    3day you know I have respect for your opinions and I don't take offense to anything you said. Not at all.

I will say though I don't think a girl can handle that many dicks in a day and still be a champ about it. I mean there might be occasions where it's all short quick visits and b/c I hear about how guys cum so fast I suppose it's possible; they still probably get really jaded and have a warped view of men though (almost certainly).

I guarantee you though there is no way any girl that's been with 13 guys that have stamina or staying power anywhere near mine is going to even be able to stand up let alone walk the next morning. I would venture that she would literally be bleeding at that point. I'm dead serious. And with condoms (which obviously in that case you are crazy AF if you don't use)?? Oh sheesh. No way. No possible way.

I do agree though, if they can handle it, and not become warped about their view of men, not get bored, sore, or unexcited, then sure do what you do. As long as you have time to cleanup properly and you are truly not sore. I simply can't fathom more than 5 men and a girl not being extremely sore.

The only way would be guys that blow in like 2-5min or less and there is no more sex (believe it or not 5min is the avg for intercourse). But 5+ guys scheduled for an hour each that literally fuck for an hour? Uh uh. And 13?? No way. No possible way. I just don't see a woman being able to keep up unless it's just cock worship, BJ's, nothing penetrative (or very quickly done and no more). And even then it becomes a damn chore unless she just loves that stuff.

Yea, there probably are some rare occasions where a girl can do a bunch of guys in a day, fast shooters, smaller penises, not as much "sex" (penetrating) and still doing "okay" (physically/mentally). Otherwise though? And.... 13??? Even 5 is *crazy* if they are having full on penetrative sex and the guys have even semi-remote staying power and hard dicks (and not all the ED issues I've heard about and various things like that).

But, yea, given that some of those things appear to be super common (at least not uncommon) there might be many girls that can "get away with" this level of providing.

I do wonder about your last question. Would be interesting to see what some providers would say? Though they might not want to say it publicly which I could certainly understand.
    Last edited by mathguy; 11-18-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    As someone mentioned, some days you see none and others you see everyone that books. It's a balancing act for both physical and mental health reasons.
    I've seen some providers see 5-7 guys in a day but they have a method to their madness. I say if you can handle it, do it.

Personally I have had days where I felt like I could stack and rack without diminishing quality of service but in reality, 3-5 a week is my comfort zone. I typically wont take more than one appointment a day regardless of what kind it is, I find it makes me feel more confident in giving superior service. But if the opportunity presented itself and I felt the need to see everyone that knocked on my door, I would say 3 FS dates would max me out, 5 would be pushing it and I wouldn't work the rest of the week.
    Now, if they were all regulars, I could do 5 easy, my clientele are more interested in mental and emotional stimulation and connection and the physical stuff is usually just an added bonus with maximum foreplay and teasing. Coupled with familiarity and comfort (relaxed muscles=less painful intercourse) that would be a busy day but not a thoroughly exhausted one and would probably require less recovery time.

But as the lady said, more than five could prove to be quite difficult but I've also been in monogamous relationships where we had gone back and forth with intercourse throughout the entire day and had no issue... that day, but the next few were brutal. Even with the best lube money can buy, the most forgivable vagina would probably still get a little irritated and chafed. The mental and emotional aspect isn't worrisome for some ladies, myself included, but to factor that in, yikes!

Xo

there were thirteen jizz-filled wrappers in the garage can!! She preformed like a champ for me, so assuming I was fairly close to the end, I’m going to suggest a woman can take a lot more orgasms and dick than you think, while still bringing her A-game.
    Oh, the 13 condoms thing too, I just thought about this small addition, it might have been from a prior day and they didn't let housekeeping clean (this is not uncommon for any of us), possibly multiple girls using the same hotel room, and so on. Just saying. It's a definite possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    But as the lady said, more than five could prove to be quite difficult
    Do I keep getting called a "lady"? I think I gotta change my avatar. This happened like twice (?). LOL.

Edit: Ok, so I updated my avatar, just b/c I think that was getting confusing. Maybe (?). It was a really nice pic though! But this one is more appropriate (except I'm not old, white haired, nor do I have the creeper 'stache, nor do I look like Einstein - not sure if that part would be good or bad though hahaha).

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    but I've also been in monogamous relationships where we had gone back and forth with intercourse throughout the entire day and had no issue... that day, but the next few were brutal. Even with the best lube money can buy, the most forgivable vagina would probably still get a little irritated and chafed.
    Oh, and, yea, I was gonna say the exact same about the monogamous relationships or just heavy penetrative sex for hours. Exactly. Might be fine that night. Especially when you meet a new sex partner and you guys are going at it all night, 3-5hrs+, off/on, or all day off/on, whatever. But, yea, just like Ava said it's pretty bad for both people the next day or two. Not just girls. Even us guys our dick will be chafed and somewhat irritated (even testes can have that swollen/bruised feeling). Girls same deal. Lips sore, puffy, bruised, chafed, possibly even slight tearing/bleeding (depending on partner, frequency, size, etc). It's just a lot of sex. That much sex that frequently for hours and hours worth of actual penetration is a lot (for girls and for guys).
    Last edited by mathguy; 11-18-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    My apologies darlin, I am on my phone so i cant see the comments while writing a comment. I should have double checked but to be fair, your perspective is very spot on to what a lady would say. It is a compliment to your ability to emphasize ;p

Also, I agree with you on the condom thing. Could be multiple ladies or from multiple days. It's truly creepy that they were even counted or handled in the first place but I applaud the ladies on their success even if their discretion is lacking.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast