Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
    Hey my second wife bragged to her girlfriends I was just great at it! Low and behold several of them started hitting on me !
    Chairspud, You are pretty talented -- if I remember correctly. It's been awhile so schedule a session to refresh my clitoral memory so I can be certain
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Betty that seems fair so far.
    Question is how does one insure the guys show up, will there be a cut off list?
    Do you set this up with, say a PayPal account, whoever pays is on the list. You must be present to win like a raffle, you pay but cannot make it money is forfeit to the house.
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by alinesman View Post
    KBF and Bettie_Mae, I will take y’all up on some cunnilingus right now! Tip in hand!
    Have you pm'd me yet?
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by Jake32 View Post
    Damn I’d be down to wager I’m in at least the top 2 in this thread and I love a challenge.
    Funny, you haven't PMd me yet? Let's see Money where the mouth is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kfun12 View Post
    I already won this contest in my universe.....
    Sure hope so!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    I've had two different ladies refer to me as "The Clit Whisperer". I'm not saying I'm the best, but I'm at least in the running.

Funny thing is I don't even concentrate that much on the clit.
    You're correct as far as I'm concerned.
    The entire area is very sensitive. Too many guys abuse t by e top of the clit and ignore the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    i see alot of feeling getting dashed.
    bettin most yall eat pussy like Stephen Hawking
    His wheelchair was equipped with a robot mouth and clock. But he wouldn't stop talking dirty to me via keyboard ... it would have been hot otherwise...
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    i see alot of feeling getting dashed.
    bettin most yall eat pussy like Stephen Hawking
    Lord have mercy, I just about fucking died!

Y'all talk a mean game, but who's actually bucked up and scheduled?

See you Friday pretty lady!

XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Dude!!! With all the knowledge you have posted in this thread, time to put up or shut up!!!
    Put your name in the hat and get in there like a fat kid going after that last piece of cake!!!
    Hahaha Dragon. Hmm...... well I don't want the last piece of cake Can I has first?

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Hahaha Dragon. Hmm...... well I don't want the last piece of cake Can I has first?
    Shit man you are getting cake!!!!!
    Go for the first piece my man!
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    Y'all talk a mean game, but who's actually bucked up and scheduled?

See you Friday pretty lady!

XOXO
    I already won my notch with a certain two people ...
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd like to prove you wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    You know who chows down on box lunch the best? Women. True story.

Last edited by Kfun12; 11-15-2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Add pic

Quote Originally Posted by Kfun12 View Post
    (for real). Funny shit. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    I've had two different ladies refer to me as "The Clit Whisperer". I'm not saying I'm the best, but I'm at least in the running.

Funny thing is I don't even concentrate that much on the clit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    You're correct as far as I'm concerned.
    The entire area is very sensitive. Too many guys abuse t by e top of the clit and ignore the rest.
    Yea the clit is super important for final orgasm but too many people abuse it heh. It's so sensitive and you need to go slower around it, and the entire vulva, get her completely aroused before doing as much with the clit. It needs to be moist and more fully engorged with a blood supply. It's way more sensitive than the penis head. Like I said before ~4000 nerve endings in the penis head vs ~8000 in the clitoris.

A penis head is typically even less sensitive for those of us who have been circumcised (myself included). This might turn into one of my brief soliloquies, or lectures, but it got me thinking. Even uncircumcised penises are nowhere remotely close to as sensitive as a clitoris.

The reason circumcising desensitizes is b/c with no foreskin to protect the sensitive skin of the glans it becomes drier and less sensitive as jeans, underwear, etc touch it over many years. The glans (penis head) is covered in a moist pink tissue called mucosa. When the foreskin (prepuce) is removed at birth the mucosa will become more dry and less sensitive. Some of us are lucky enough that our mucosa has stayed sensitive and pink (mine is still very sensitive and pink - just lucky in that regard).

Smegma is a substance that lubricates the pink mucosa underneath your foreskin. It's natural, but it can build up too much if you don't wash well, pull the foreskin back, and rinse the glans. If it builds up too much it will cause unpleasant odors, it's also a hotbed for bacteria, which can then look *real nasty* and *stinky*, plus it's what will make it potentially hurt or at least cause discomfort to pull the foreskin back.

I've had to learn a quite bit about this b/c I chose not to have my boys circumcised (so I needed to know all about this). The reason my 2 boys are not circumcised actually has a longer story than simply thinking uncircumcised is better (which I do), but, yea I'm glad neither are circumcised. I wish I could go back and have mine.

Admittedly it looks to weird to those of us that aren't uncircumcised. Like an earthworm. Haha. And we have a social stigma that still tells us there is something not "as clean" about it. And women don't like it as much (usually). But it's actually better. It's the way our bodies were designed. It protects the sensitive moist pink mucosa of the glans. I just don't care quite *that* much to spend the 1+ years tying off my remaining foreskin with a band attached to my knee applying tension every day all day under my pants at the office to restore the entirety of the foreskin. Yea, you can do it (google it).

LOL. Nah. Too much work and hassle. I'll just stick with my pink exposed head haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Per Bettie Mae's comments and reply to my earlier post I decided to add a couple of images pulled off an image search. I've also added my own comment section and various notations to each image which will help better illustrate.
    If you aren't interested, just skip it (not hard to do). If you are, here it is

<image removed for space>

This first image shows, as Bettie mentioned, the g-spot is typically located just behind or underneath the pubic bone. It's not far inside. Only 2-3 inches at most. Due to possible awkward angles or positions sometimes it may require extra maneuvering or finger length to get in there fully, but it's really not far at all.

Read the notes I have added to the images for more information. It will be a spongy, usually slightly ridged (small little soft spongy ridges), section/nodule of tissue that you can feel. It's essentially directly behind the clitoris inside the vagina. That's an easy way to try to visualize where it is b/c it really isn't as far as some think. The spot is very close to the clitoris and the entry to the vagina, just up inside, 1-3 inches, behind the clitoris, sort of underneath or to the posterior of the pubic bone.
    It will be easy for the girl to tell you when you have hit it and you should probably be able to tell once you know well enough, either by touch, or simply by her movements and/or vocals.

If you really know a girls anatomy, know how to move right, and your penis fits right so it hits the proper nerves you can totally achieve a g-spot orgasm (gush, squirt, spasm, etc) without a single finger or toy; it's 100% possible...guarantee it. It's not easy and is highly dependent on the chemistry, arousal level, motion, speed, genital fit, size, but it absolutely can be done.

<image removed for space>

This second image is simply b/c there wasn't enough room for another note section and I wanted to add some markings for the pudendal nerve which is deep inside the pelvis and controls most of the sensation and motor movements throughout the region, including sensation in male and female genitalia.

In females the pudendal nerve has a terminal branch that includes the dorsal nerve to the clitoris and the deep perineal nerves. They are just major nerve that branch off to a network of many thousands of nerve endings but in females and males they both branch off the pudendal nerve down into the perineal and genital regions.

In males the main difference is the pudendal nerve has a terminal branch that supplies the dorsal nerve of the penis head instead of the clitoris. There are only about half of the nerve endings in the head of the penis vs the clit (which are analogues of each other). Roughly 4000 in the penis head vs 8000 just in the very small clitoris alone. So not only are there twice as many, which makes it more sensitive, they are more densely distributed, which furthers the sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    i love you!
    Thanks Bettie. I..........love you too? Hehe. No, really. Thanks! Love the sexy intelligent ladies who know what's up!
    Last edited by mathguy; 11-15-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Woohoo! Its Friday! See you soon Tommie
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast