Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

I am willing to bet money that I eat pussy better than you

I think my mouth is God’s gift to the Vulva. I propose a Cunilingus Contest Here’s the idea: one of our ladies will volunteer, the contestants will enter with a $120 donation, paid in advance, no exceptions. The provider will keep 100 for herself, for this quick visit session (after the oral exam, you are encouraged to continue the session at an additional cost, of course), then she will keep the $20 in a escrow account until the judging is complete and a winner chosen. It will have to be a ranking of skills, based on a rubric, and feedback given for our improvement. There should be no fewer than six competitors, so that the winner essentially get his money back, and if there are more than six competitors, we could always set up a tournament bracket with several providers, paying and entry fee at each level of the contest, of course.

I need a provider to express some interest in being a judge and to help write the rubric. Fellas, sound off here. Ladies, I can hear your interest already in winning this competition too!! If you are interested, let us know, I’m sure we can set up a ladies’ division (after all, it would be unfair to put you in competition with the men: we all know who would win that one)!
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I eat pussy so good, I would have to charge the girl, if that's all that went on, lol

We pussy lovers are all delusional, like that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    Hey my second wife bragged to her girlfriends I was just great at it! Low and behold several of them started hitting on me !
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Chair, you’re the MAN!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I was once referred to as "A Very Cunning Linguist". As always it's BYOB (Bring Your Own Bib)
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Nice thread

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
    Hey my second wife bragged to her girlfriends I was just great at it! Low and behold several of them started hitting on me !
    That's a better move than stopping short
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was once told I was the best she ever had.
    But you know how moms are...

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I love eating pussy too, at least the taste and smell of it. But I'm not what I'd call very good at it, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're better than me.

I can sometimes get the job done, but I get neck cramps when I'm in the top-down diving position, so face-sitting works better for me.

Does it make any difference how you approach the pleasure mound? Any tips? I'm an old hand at it, but you're never too old to learn new tricks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Mark,
    I’ve experienced reactions from: biting, slapping, sp****ing the puss with air freshener, inserting bristled hair rollers, and shouting at the vagina “hey, Baby, you fine!”

Also, giving her head the same way you like to get it is a decent place to start.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

So cup the balls and work the shaft. Sounds like a plan.

You know who chows down on box lunch the best? Women. True story.

Ha! I believe it. It takes a thief to catch a thief.

Too bad I'm not gay. Those gay guys probably suck dick like there's no tomorrow.

Also, let it be known that I've never had my dick sucked by civilian gals anywhere close to our lovely ladies in the hobby. So there's something to be said for practice.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast