Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funniest moments..

Retired Companion

Funniest moments..

So, everyone who knows me knows I just love to have fun and laugh. Today i did a session all twisted up again like playing twister at the end I did some type of flip to get out of bed and I flipped of the bed but this time I didn't hit my head it was like the movie clueless we laughed. So ladies and gentlemen I am curious about your funniest moments in this hobby and maybe share provider or hibbiest handle if allowed.
    We are no longer in san antonio area ty ty ty for everything

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I was taking a shower with a gent...........I was behind him washing his bak..he accidentally flinched,sending me to fall on my butt in the tub....ouch ... I bruised my tailbone!

Retired Companion
    I was riding this guy and my coochie held onto the condom, stretched it and snapped it right onto his balls. I was crying from laughing so hard, I'm sure he didn't think it was that funny though lol poor guy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Arranged a dinner-n-session with Pepper Springfield.

While dining, I wondered out loud what they had for dessert. "Oh don't worry, your gonna get dessert." was her reply.

What a pistol she was.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

In the past 8 years I have had many moments of hilarity - too many to name a favorite. So I’ll recount the latest.

i recently introduced two of my ATFs with a doubles. The girls hit it off immediately and the intro convo period was long and lively. They shared some 420 (I don’t partake) and things got even livelier. We finally made it to bed, but they both had the giggles. They tried to start a doubleheaded BBBJ but were having a hard time concentrating. I looked at them and said, “Great. Two stoned ******s.” They fell off the bed.
    Last edited by Guest 051123-1; 11-02-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    What a pistol she was.
    indeed! I only had the pleasure of her BCD once, but had known her for awhile already. She was already well into chemo and had lost her hair. I’m driving to our appointment and she sends me a text: “I can’t decide today. Blonde or redhead?” I went for redhead, she looked fabulous, showed off her glow-in-the-dark clit piercing, and fucked me stupid.

RIP Pepper. You are loved and missed.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    In the past 8 years I have had many moments of hilarity - too many to name a favorite. So I’ll recount the latest.

i recently introduced two of my ATFs with a doubles. The girls hit it off immediately and the intro convo period was long and lively. They shared some 420 (I don’t partake) and things got even livelier. We finally made it to bed, but they both had the giggles. They tried to start a doubleheaded BBBJ but were having a hard time concentrating. I looked at them and said, “Great. Two stoned ******s.” They fell off the bed.
    I fell off the chair, now, again!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Retired Companion
    Lol that is funny glad you are good not to hurt and not on an episode sex sent me to ER

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    I was riding this guy and my coochie held onto the condom, stretched it and snapped it right onto his balls. I was crying from laughing so hard, I'm sure he didn't think it was that funny though lol poor guy
    Yes that is funny had similar things happen.

Retired Companion
    Is funny

Retired Companion
    Girl... lmfao I had tears in my eyes. I could not stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Arranged a dinner-n-session with Pepper Springfield.

While dining, I wondered out loud what they had for dessert. "Oh don't worry, your gonna get dessert." was her reply.

What a pistol she was.
    Awww...I was just thinking about her today as one of her clients contacted me. There's no one quite like Pepper...one of a kind! We were roommates...one of my favorite memories was us getting drunk and singing karaoke! I think all the dogs in the area howled in unison! Lol I miss her so much! We kept in touch right up until she went into the hospital...that was the last time I heard from her. She's out of pain...and pretty sure giving God tips! Lol
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

I've had quite a few through the years, but one stands out and I laugh to this day. Sonya Playmate and I went to Players one night, with a client of mine. When we got there...it was dead. So, we made our way into the Toy Den...where Sonya found a Sybian to ride. She was squealing in delight to find it, but one problem...we couldn't figure out how to turn it on! So, there's Sonya sitting on the thing...while my friend and I were plugging and unplugging cables...when, all of a sudden, the Sybian turned on FULL BLAST! Next thing I see is Sonya...flying off the machine screaming as she bounced off the machine! Lol...funniest thing I ever saw!! Lmao!!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

I would have paid real money to see that!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Several years ago I had a session with a very well known local provider, who I had seen many times (she still provides here btw). I arrived, we get started, the time comes for condoms and she doesn’t have any in her overnight bag. Neither one of us had time to go out to buy them so I suggested an oral only session. She said no she wanted dick.

What she did have in her suitcase were several plastic bags. So necessity being the mother of invention, I cut a nice circle out of a Walmart bag, placed my cock head in the middle and we proceeded to bang like crazy. Amazingly it worked just fine and actually felt good, kind of wrinkly. We laughed our asses off as we fucked.

Then we used the HEB bag for Greek. I guess when two people want to have sex not much will stop them.

Funny stuff!

I've mentioned this episode before -

Years ago at her private apartment in Corpus, she was straddling my face with her hands on the headboard.

Out of nowhere, her half grown kitten pounced on my rock hard manhood.

She got launched and the cat got punted from pure reflex action.

We locked the cats out and continued after laughing our asses off.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast